May 08, 2024, 06:36:26 PMLatest Member: Timothyrhili
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » UnOffical Xat Chatbox For Boutcheetah.

UnOffical Xat Chatbox For Boutcheetah.

Started by daluzman123, April 10, 2012, 02:13:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mhj

The best chat box will still be Justin creating groups on MSN.

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

Gramps

Don't be scared iri :)  I use ts3 almost every day.

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

daluzman123

Remember, Some People come from a 3rd world country, there not as fortunate to have a mic or barley afford a computer, there grateful for what they have, that is why i created the chatbox because some are to afraid, shy, or unable to afford a microphone.

Gramps

£1 shop, crap but they work ;)
I know what you're saying though.

daluzman123

True, But, Think about the pride and diginity and self-respect they want to maintain, they dont want us, or there fellow peers to look down upon them, so if they are questioned why they dont have a mic , they could come up with many reasons saying they dont want one, instead of saying that can't afford one.

Gramps

Screw dignity, life is hard sometimes. I couldn't replace mine at the moment if it broke :)

daluzman123

As I've Said, The Diginity is what most 3rd country kids depend on. I Would never be able to afford a mic back then, hence my family was poor, and still poor to this day, but i manage, so i think about others and how i know what there situation is and etc.

Gramps

KillerPig

Quote from: mhj on April 10, 2012, 05:19:59 PM
The best chat box will still be Justin creating groups on MSN.

wat
i only made like 2 of em
devo made like 9999 of them!

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Ike86

I want these teamspeak details. I'm not shy at all on the mic.

Gramps

Quote from: Ike86 on April 10, 2012, 09:26:55 PM
I want these teamspeak details. I'm not shy at all on the mic.
I rented a server before and hardly anyone used it. The one i'm using at the moment is owned by frozen sand, i would need to check with someone but i'm 100% sure it would be ok to set up a bc channel. Depends again on the numbers willing to go on.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-