May 21, 2024, 11:02:47 PMLatest Member: Robertbof
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Funny.

Funny.

Started by Purple, April 12, 2013, 01:38:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allie

Purple

You know instead of replying with "opinion" you could be thinking of ways to make more things for your media / getting feedback from the community for video ideas. I don't think people would mind seeing sneak peaks of updates or smth with a bit of commentary. Something that will engage the community a bit more, idk.

^**** im special xd

Bombz

can you stop fighting

who in the world gives a **** if its inactive...wtf

Purple

Quote from: Bombz on April 12, 2013, 05:07:40 PM
can you stop fighting

Didn't know this was considered fighting O.o. Hell, this is mature as far as conversations between 2 people on this forum go.

Also, I care that it's inactive. I wan't a company that I like to produce more content in anyway possible..how do you consider that fighting?

^**** im special xd

cybercjt

can you stop fighting

lil kids dont care
Normal / Low
IGN: LT.Surge / Psycho_Patch
Level: 172 / 7
Guild: None / None

Thx to Pig for the Raichu sig. :D

Badass PvPer I guess so.. XD

Bombz

Quote from: Purple on April 12, 2013, 05:14:52 PM
can you stop fighting

Didn't know this was considered fighting O.o. Hell, this is mature as far as conversations between 2 people on this forum go.

Also, I care that it's inactive. I wan't a company that I like to produce more content in anyway possible..how do you consider that fighting?

in other words argueing

i never said it was immature also

Quote from: cybercjt on April 12, 2013, 05:15:40 PM
can you stop fighting

lil kids dont care

wat

mo9

active would be posting videos on a regular basis
reality is it's inactive

ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

Rossbach

April 12, 2013, 06:14:17 PM #22 Last Edit: April 12, 2013, 06:32:03 PM by Rossbach
Ya lets have them work on videos everyday, and not release any in-game updates.  ::)

/Inb4 do them weekly or something because then that is simply your option on what active / inactive are. Also inactive is not using something for a long time, however they are using it and gong on it.

"4 months ago was your last vid. inactive ::)"

4 months = inactive = opinion

Ross actually released a vid 3 weeks ago, but is hidden to the public. Ross constantly uses it, thus not inactive.

What if Ross said he releases a vid every 5 months?

Inactive? That is just your opinion.

Oh right and there is the thing of rushing videos that lead them to be unprofessional.

Asmit is expecting too much from this company that is run by 2/3 people, who are not even doing this as a full time job. If you really thought this was a professional full fledged company you are wrong.

Omnomnom eating toast.

paranoia

opinion/fact who cares?   ::)
EGK!

Cooky

Quote from: cybercjt on April 12, 2013, 04:49:04 PM
if cookie managed that channel it'll be active LOOOOOOOOL
Quote from: Allie
it'd also be filled with bullshit stuff that'd make us look bad.

honestly I dont see why you would say that. If you look at my cookybots channel you will see I post videos of my events on there, and not much else. I could post sector runs and pvp matches too.

i would ask your permission first before uploading videos anyway

KillerPig

Quote from: Rossbach on April 12, 2013, 06:14:17 PM
if you really thought this was a professional full fledged company you are wrong.
selene seems to think that huehue

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Purple

Ya lets have them work on videos everyday, and not release any in-game updates.  ::)

/Inb4 do them weekly or something because then that is simply your option on what active / inactive are. Also inactive is not using something for a long time, however they are using it and gong on it.

Ross actually released a vid 3 weeks ago, but is hidden to the public. Ross constantly uses it, thus not inactive.

Oh right and there is the thing of rushing videos that lead them to be unprofessional.

Asmit is expecting too much from this company that is run by 2/3 people, who are not even doing this as a full time job. If you really thought this was a professional full fledged company you are wrong.

Allie's done things based off of the company being/looking proffesional multiple times.
Like removing the colored name for members, she said she did it because it looked unprofessional

and like I said before: if 100 people looked at a channel page and saw that the last video was months ago, 99% of them would say that it's inactive or not very active.

^**** im special xd

Rossbach

April 12, 2013, 08:46:59 PM #27 Last Edit: April 12, 2013, 08:54:46 PM by Rossbach
Quote from: Purple on April 12, 2013, 07:49:34 PM

Allie's done things based off of the company being/looking proffesional multiple times.
Like removing the colored name for members, she said she did it because it looked unprofessional

and like I said before: if 100 people looked at a channel page and saw that the last video was months ago, 99% of them would say that it's inactive or not very active.

Tried but failed.  ::)

Still opinion for each person on what inactive is considered, and that being inactive on crappy youtube is considered unprofessional is also option. Ross likes how your voicing other peoples options in your post without actually knowing. Kinda funny. Just like Ross was to say; "If 100 people looked at a channel page and saw that the last video was months ago, 99% of them would say that it's semi-active or ZG cares more about in-game content.   ::)

Would you prefer crappy videos on youtube or in game updates?  ::)

The forums are here for a reason. If people want info about stuff such as future updates, or need help they can look on the forum.

Omnomnom eating toast.

Purple

Quote from: Rossbach on April 12, 2013, 08:46:59 PM

Still opinion for each person on what inactive is considered, and that being inactive on crappy youtube is considered unprofessional is also option. Ross likes how your voicing other peoples options in your post without actually knowing. Kinda funny.

I was just making an educated guess. I wouldn't really consider it voicing others' opinions.

Who said youtube videos had to interfere with in-game updates? ::)

^**** im special xd

Rossbach

Quote from: Purple on April 12, 2013, 08:55:12 PM
Quote from: Rossbach on April 12, 2013, 08:46:59 PM

Still opinion for each person on what inactive is considered, and that being inactive on crappy youtube is considered unprofessional is also option. Ross likes how your voicing other peoples options in your post without actually knowing. Kinda funny.

I was just making an educated guess. I wouldn't really consider it voicing others' opinions.

Who said youtube videos had to interfere with in-game updates? ::)

Ross is the one who said that. The time put into them has to come from somewhere.  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-