May 21, 2024, 05:12:58 AMLatest Member: ScottDub
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Introductions » Never made this before.....

Never made this before.....

Started by Shadow, February 25, 2011, 11:23:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

February 25, 2011, 11:23:04 AM Last Edit: February 25, 2011, 04:32:10 PM by Shadow
Well I was bored so I decided since I've never introduced myself here before I might as well do it just for the fun of it.

My name is Kevin, Khaos in-game, I'm 18 about to graduate High school in about 2-3 months.  I enjoy playing sports, hanging out with friends, and just having a good time.  I am a pretty big fan of BOTS and BoutCheetah I started playing BOTS in July 2006 and played it all the way up until it closed.  I had the privilege of meeting Redeyes and Allie during the last few months of BOTS and got to become good friends with them.  I was with BC even before the private server started back when the sight was botscheetah I believe was what it was called lol.  When they finally did start the private server I was also giving the privilege of taking care of the forums as a Forum Moderator while they were doing the coding for the game I had a lot of fun with that met a lot of cool people and enjoyed every second of it.  Me and Allie were the spammers of the forums back in the day lol can't remember how many posts we would gain a day but it was well in the hundreds lol.  When the server was finally released I got to work with Allie a little on some game modes we were testing, you can check those video's out on her youtube account BeoFira I believe.  Her and Redeyes then promoted me to a GM which I also enjoyed every second of.  I got to take care of in-game as well as forums by myself for a while until they added another forum moderator (EmilySh0ck) to help me on the forums as the game began to grow.  Sadly BC was shut down due to lawsuit threats from Acclaim was pretty depressing, but we finally opened back up and I started going back to work for a little until I had to resign from the staff positions I had due to personal matters in life that I couldn't ignore and had to take care of.  And that leads me to where I am today lol.  I'd also mention names of most of the people I played with but I don't wanna leave anyone out but I had a lot of fun gaming with you all.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

Meta

You've been in this community for 6 months and you now make a introduction thread lol.
Hi though.

cybercjt

Quote from: Shadow on February 25, 2011, 11:23:04 AM
Well I was bored so I decided since I've never introduced myself here before I might as well do it just for the fun of it.

My name is Kevin, Khaos in-game, I'm 18 about to graduate High school in about 2-3 months.  I enjoy playing sports, hanging out with friends, and just having a good time.  I am a pretty big fan of BOTS and BoutCheetah I started playing BOTS in July 2006 and played it all the way up until it closed.  I had the privilege of meeting Redeyes and Allie during the last few months of BOTS and got to become good friends with them.  I was with BC even before the private server started back when the sight was botscheetah I believe was what it was called lol.  When they finally did start the private server I was also giving the privilege of taking care of the forums as a Forum Moderator while they were doing the coding for the game I had a lot of fun with that met a lot of cool people and enjoyed every second of it.  Me and Allie were the spammers of the forums back in the day lol can't remember how many posts we would gain a day but it was well in the hundreds lol.  When the server was finally released I got to work with Allie a little on some game modes we were testing, you can check those video's out on her youtube account BeoFira I believe.  Her and Redeyes then promoted me to a GM which I also enjoyed every second of.  I got to take care of in-game as well as forums by myself for a while until they added another forum moderator (EmilySh0ck) to help me on the forums as the game began to grow.  Sadly BC was shut down due to lawsuit threats from Acclaim was pretty depressing, but we finally opened back up and I started going back to work for a little until I had to resign from the staff positions I had due to personal matters in life that I couldn't ignore and had to take care of.  And that leads me to where I am today lol.

I love the story :)
Normal / Low
IGN: LT.Surge / Psycho_Patch
Level: 172 / 7
Guild: None / None

Thx to Pig for the Raichu sig. :D

Badass PvPer I guess so.. XD

Iridion

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Shadow

February 25, 2011, 02:53:06 PM #4 Last Edit: February 25, 2011, 04:32:33 PM by Shadow
Quote from: Meta on February 25, 2011, 01:04:51 PM
You've been in this community for 6 months and you now make a introduction thread lol.
Hi though.
Well I've never made an introduction so no one really knows who I am.

@Iridion: Me ?  I'm sorry D:
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

Jeffalo13

I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

Shadow

Schiffer

Goku seen on Level 153.

I do not have a Guild.

Shadow

Schiffer

Goku seen on Level 153.

I do not have a Guild.

Corr

Quote from: Schiffer on March 13, 2011, 01:44:18 PM
Quote from: Shadow on February 26, 2011, 11:12:27 AM
Quote from: Jeffalo13 on February 25, 2011, 06:53:07 PM
What was your BOTS ign?
I was Nitemare and Extric on BOTS.

That Surge was killing me.
I remember him calling me a hacker when I beat him in PvP, even in this game too. It was hilarious.

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

Shadow

For some reason that name don't sound familiar, but then again I don't hardly remember some people's names lol.  I terrorized people so I didn't bother remembering their names.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-