May 02, 2024, 06:33:35 AMLatest Member: mori
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Introductions » Just seeing whose playing that I know

Just seeing whose playing that I know

Started by blueshield, March 30, 2011, 05:40:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blueshield

Not likely to start playing again, but just curious how everyone is doing and the community at large.  Hope everyone has been doing well.  Not much going on with me aside from job hunting and watching UK basketball games. :P :)

FireyDevel

Why hey there base mastaaa. Firey here, I don't know if you'd remember me, but hell, I remember you :P
Redemption - We're more than hardcore, know how to start wars and scar yours...

Get ready for doom, because I've blackened the sun and I've bloodied the moon.

Rossbach

Omnomnom eating toast.

zomniethe4

Zom

Allie

blueshield

Yeah, of course I remember you Firey.   It's a shame I'm not really playing any games right now aside from Facebook crap that's just a huge waste of time.  I do miss BOTS, but such is life.

LightRequiem

Gramps

The competition guy :)  'ello again (i was sixthprawn/gramps in bots)

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

zepher2211

I remember you but only after I quit playing and became a forum prowler in bots.
Powersurge
Headstrong

Robocop7ant

i don't remember you!? xD
hi i am Robo by the way ;)
and welcome to BC!
<br />

kev453

I remember blue but I doubt he remembers me. Kletz btw.

RedNeon

thugzy

hey there blueshield, not sure if u remember me.. but we did play a few full room base games together back in the day  :D

iwasbobo

Remember me, Blue? We teamed up in that Base tourney back in BOTS and went undefeated. =O

You were one of the only ones left that I could Base with around the time that I started.

Quote from: Pokeh'this is called the blockimus-glieicha, also known as the block glitch'

NeoKiller

this guy isnt bluelight21 from old bots is he ?

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-