May 12, 2024, 09:48:36 AMLatest Member: irre3841
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Bounty Hunter

Bounty Hunter

Started by spiderstar, July 21, 2012, 02:22:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spiderstar

I was thinking of a new pvp mode called bounty hunter (tag could be {bh}).  In bounty hunter you're assigned one person to kill and if you kill him you get 2 points.  If you kill another person it's 1 point.  However, once you're killed you respawn in random areas throughout the map.  The way to win is by getting 10 points. 

Discuss?
Talk about the pros and cons and how it could be better.

peanut340

gombo08

Humpydumpy sat on the wall, humpydumpy had a great fall~

DoubleZero

HyperShadic6

Cooky

good idea and make it so the other people dont know who your target is

Toast

Isn't this mode like a mode from expo?

eco999

Quote from: Toast on July 21, 2012, 10:30:39 AM
Beserker or smthin i think.

Delta

But i like this idea +1

Xx Itz Ian

bounty hunter -> RS

but sounds cool
League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Scythe

Quote from: eco999 on July 21, 2012, 10:53:03 AM
Beserker or smthin i think.
Imo the GunZ mode would be better
When you kill a person you get x points,and the person with the most points is the berserker

Berserkers get more damage,more hp more speed etc,and you respawn after you die,the map time can be set
Don't think, feel

spiderstar

I've never played expo before :o

spiderstar

Quote from: nanak tatum on July 21, 2012, 06:08:23 PM
I like that idea but I think it would be better to have a game mode where....Everyone is on a team against an over powered 1 person who you are trying to kill, then you ever gets the kill becomes the next OP Person and the first to get 10 points or 5 or w/e wins.
[/quote

That would cause a ton of people to rage.  Cause no one's sure who got the kill or not.  Also some people would wait till the over powered person has like 1000 hp and just steals the kill.

gombo08

Quote from: spiderstar on July 21, 2012, 06:12:30 PM
Quote from: nanak tatum on July 21, 2012, 06:08:23 PM
I like that idea but I think it would be better to have a game mode where....Everyone is on a team against an over powered 1 person who you are trying to kill, then you ever gets the kill becomes the next OP Person and the first to get 10 points or 5 or w/e wins.
[/quote

That would cause a ton of people to rage.  Cause no one's sure who got the kill or not.  Also some people would wait till the over powered person has like 1000 hp and just steals the kill.
Yeayea and lets put capture the flag, infection and king of the hill mode... Dude we cant have tht mode when a guy gets overpowered i suggest this before and people said it cant be created-.-

Humpydumpy sat on the wall, humpydumpy had a great fall~

Zack66775

So something using the tag system where it tells you who is selected and a Juggernaut like game. Sounds great.

Goals:
100 posts [X] 500 posts [X] 1000 posts [X] 1500 posts [ ] 2000 posts [] Member [] << D:
Forum Mod [ ]

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-