May 03, 2024, 03:53:38 AMLatest Member: Clydepaf
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » GFX » avatar and sig request

Started by fireblade39, July 12, 2014, 01:08:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fireblade39

need good one. lot of fire should be in it. name "FireBlade" should be seen. any type of avatar and sig is ok.

fireblade39

pls some guy make it im not good in makeing sig. it can be ugly... i want to wear a avatar and sig.

qolderman

you should be more specific about your request (if it is?)
size, render, etc
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

FalseProphet

Perhaps a more polite tone of manner if your asking for it free. Also, if you are in desperate need could always pay and put a price on it as might interest some more people into making you one. If not just grab one of google not that hard, and it's potentially limitless of things you can use. Just remember to think about the forum rules before adding pictures/signatures.
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

fireblade39

Quote from: FalseProphet on July 13, 2014, 08:25:33 PM
Perhaps a more polite tone of manner if your asking for it free. Also, if you are in desperate need could always pay and put a price on it as might interest some more people into making you one. If not just grab one of google not that hard, and it's potentially limitless of things you can use. Just remember to think about the forum rules before adding pictures/signatures.
im have nice manner. i need fire sig and google is have bad fire sig. and google sigs dont have my name in it and my edit is not good.

can some guy take fire sig from google and put my name "FireBlade" in it?

render anything is ok and also size anything is ok. i need money to buy good items (saving gigas) and sorry im not pay.

fireblade39

Quote from: kulvinder on July 15, 2014, 01:38:18 AM

I am a noob gfxer.
it is very good looking. and thanks!!!

can you give me the code for this sig?

qolderman

Quote from: fireblade39 on July 15, 2014, 03:42:04 AM
Quote from: kulvinder on July 15, 2014, 01:38:18 AM

I am a noob gfxer.
it is very good looking. and thanks!!!

can you give me the code for this sig?
why can't you just right click on picture and choose copy image url? lol