May 05, 2024, 02:15:27 AMLatest Member: jeimyz23
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » What do you think...

What do you think...

Started by KillerPig, August 17, 2011, 03:50:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KillerPig

August 17, 2011, 03:50:21 PM Last Edit: August 19, 2011, 01:03:51 AM by KillerPig
Many of you know that I have been an in-game moderator for BC for some time now. I've been told by friends that I should become a GM for various reasons. But I feel I'm not ready for that kind of power and dedication to this game yet. So as a community, I want you guys to tell me whether you think I'm doing good as a mod. State your opinion and your reason. I want NO bias to be involved in this please. If you feel I'm a bad mod, say so. If you feel I'm a good mod, say that too. I'll take all the opinions into consideration and better improve myself as an in-game mod.

Edit: I AM NOT APPLYING FOR THE GM POSITION; I JUST WANTED TO GET THE COMMUNITY'S OPINION ABOUT HOW I'M CURRENTLY DOING.

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

KillerPig

August 17, 2011, 03:55:13 PM #1 Last Edit: August 17, 2011, 03:56:21 PM by KillerPig
mo9 told me to post this on his behalf (since he is muted...)

Quoteimo pig ur a good mod , and u are doing a good job , but ur still not ready for a gm position

mhj

Well, first I don't know if there is a GM spot. I know that Lyric left but Gramps came back & took an extra spot.
But let's pretend there is one.
I think you are starting to do good as a mod. I have seen you turn in a lot of hackers lately & also you are helpfull, that's all i really know about you.
But if you wanna be GM you must be way more serious if you ask me. I like that you are funny & unserious sometimes, really :). But all GMs are very serious in their acts for what I know. I still don't know much of you since your computer was down for quite a while. So if any of your friends tells that what I am saying is wrong, then it properly is & you must not listen to me :P.
You & Neo is the most active mods atm. if you ask me (Active as mod). So I wouldn't know who to let in if I had to chose O.o

All I can say is good luck if you apply, you are a really nice guy Piggeh : -)

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

KillerPig

August 17, 2011, 04:04:25 PM #3 Last Edit: August 17, 2011, 04:19:13 PM by KillerPig
Quote from: mhj on August 17, 2011, 03:59:33 PM
Well, first I don't know if there is a GM spot. I know that Lyric left but Gramps came back & took an extra spot.
But let's pretend there is one.
I think you are starting to do good as a mod. I have seen you turn in a lot of hackers lately & also you are helpfull, that's all i really know about you.
But if you wanna be GM you must be way more serious if you ask me. I like that you are funny & unserious sometimes, really :). But all GMs are very serious in their acts for what I know. I still don't know much of you since your computer was down for quite a while. So if any of your friends tells that what I am saying is wrong, then it properly is & you must not listen to me :P.
You & Neo is the most active mods atm. if you ask me (Active as mod). So I wouldn't know who to let in if I had to chose O.o

All I can say is good luck if you apply, you are a really nice guy Piggeh : -)

No I'm not going to apply just yet. This was just so I can see if I should continue what I'm doing or improve what I'm doing. Thanks for your opinion.

Iridion

only thing i know is gramps should be the head gm and should have been head gm way before than opti for a variety of reasons.
there a spot would open: bubu, ive herd he's inactive;robo has been promoted recently; meteor is a power abusing bish;
neo idk, so you should let some time pass and try to apply

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

mhj

Quote from: Iridion on August 17, 2011, 04:15:15 PM
only thing i know is gramps should be the head gm and should have been head gm way before than opti for a variety of reasons.
there a spot would open: bubu, ive herd he's inactive;robo has been promoted recently; meteor is a power abusing bish;

BuBu is on vacation, so that's why he's inactive. But I still think he was inactive before he went... There is also a spot on the forum mod. ZeroUH was demoted recently.

KillerPig

Quote from: mhj on August 17, 2011, 04:27:06 PM
Quote from: Iridion on August 17, 2011, 04:15:15 PM

Like I said, I'm not applying yet, but thanks Iri.

BuBu is on vacation, so that's why he's inactive. But I still think he was inactive before he went... There is also a spot on the forum mod. ZeroUH was demoted recently.

Bubu came back...

Allie

mhj

Get him demoted then lol. Now let us return to your topic ;)

hawk5005

You're doing a great job but you're not ready yet.

NeoKiller

August 17, 2011, 04:39:37 PM #10 Last Edit: August 17, 2011, 04:53:48 PM by NeoKiller
From what I see as neutral person you're doing the best job compared to the other ingame mods.(I won't compare you to myself since I know more about what I do as mod then what you do).
However you aren't mod for long so far and aren't that experienced as a result of that.
You haven't been confronted to that much different problems and situations where you had to act correctly.
What I do like very much is your objectivity which is very important to have as staff member and I think I can judge this pretty well since I'm always trying to act as objective as possible myself.

Iridion

as for forum mods bobo and jeff are inactive

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Yz

None of the in-game staff are anywhere near ready for a GM position NUFF SAID. That's outta the way, so I'll 'evaluate' you now, pig.

Imo you're good, not bad, but good - not good enough to be noticeable however. You're definitely not ready for GM, in fact I never thought you deserved mod at all, but I didn't know you at the time so I can't be fair in that sense. It's also very obvious you're proud that you're a mod, which made me detest the idea of you being a staff at all. First week you got the position you made like 3 topics and 10 or so posts about being a mod, and you still do the same thing subtlety  (this isn't just a personal opinion, a lot felt that way when you did it)

that's really all thats needed to be said.
DISCORD killyzkill

KillerPig

August 17, 2011, 04:48:08 PM #13 Last Edit: August 17, 2011, 04:53:18 PM by KillerPig
Quote from: Allie on August 17, 2011, 04:36:08 PM
no.
Don't post if you can't give me a reason.

Quote from: hawk5005 on August 17, 2011, 04:37:34 PM
You're doing a great job but you're not ready yet.

Thanks, I know I'm not ready yet.  :P

Quote from: NeoKiller on August 17, 2011, 04:39:37 PM
From what I see as neutral person you're doing the best job compared to the other ingame mods.(I won't compare you to myself since I know more about what I do as mod then what you do).
However you aren't mod for long so far and aren't that experienced as a result of that.
You haven't been confronted to that much different problems and situations where you had to act correctly.
What I do like very much is your objectivity which is very important to have as staff member and I think I can judge this pretty well since I'm always trying to act as objective as possible.

Thanks Neo, I know I've only been a mod for about 2 months now, but I still wanna see what people think. I try not be biased because that's common sense, a person who is looked up to shouldn't picke between sides. I was thinking if enough people didn't like me as a mod, I would step down, but seeing as that is not the case, I will continue to do my best.

Quote from: Tricky on August 17, 2011, 04:47:08 PM
None of the in-game staff are anywhere near ready for a GM position NUFF SAID. That's outta the way, so I'll 'evaluate' you now, pig.

Imo you're good, not bad, but good - not good enough to be noticeable however. You're definitely not ready for GM, in fact I never thought you deserved mod at all, but I didn't know you at the time so I can't be fair in that sense. It's also very obvious you're proud that you're a mod, which made me detest the idea of you being a staff at all. First week you got the position you made like 3 topics and 10 or so posts about being a mod, and you still do the same thing subtlety  (this isn't just a personal opinion, a lot felt that way when you did it)

that's really all thats needed to be said.

When I first started out, yes, I was proud to be a mod. It was a big accomplishment for me. I was happy Allie gave me the chance to help out even more in the game. I have to disagree with the bolded part though, as after that first week, I had already become accustomed to being apart of the staff. Thanks anyways.

Allie

Quote from: KillerPig on August 17, 2011, 04:48:08 PM
Quote from: Allie on August 17, 2011, 04:36:08 PM
no.
Don't post if you can't give me a reason.

My post kinda meant if you apply for it it'll be auto denied.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-