May 04, 2024, 08:05:56 PMLatest Member: 0ptipl3x137
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » Re: Get To Know Staff

Re: Get To Know Staff

Started by 123bomb123, October 04, 2012, 02:10:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

123bomb123

no i was kidding drugs are bad and you should feel bad.

only gavin likes that.
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

DarkShadow89

I dont want to get deep off topic but ill start by saying cannabis isnt a drug, its a medicine. And its decriminalized in my state, so im legal to buy and smoke it. So theres no point in telling me its a drug and that its bad.
<br />BoutCheetah: DankBudz420 | 150 | Vanquish<br />
Quote from: yeritsyaboy1 on July 24, 2012, 08:30:40 PM<br />Food For Thought .<br />

Corr

^ By definition, it is a drug, same as caffine, advil, ecstasy, LSD and all that good stuff.

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

Xx Itz Ian

^^^^^^^^^^^
reported spam bot ^^
League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

DarkShadow89

Im sorry, was that mean to start shooting out facts and opinions with links to support your theory?
Quote from: yeritsyaboy1 on July 24, 2012, 08:30:40 PM<br />Food For Thought .<br />

Yz

Quote from: DarkShadow89 on October 04, 2012, 12:35:54 PM
Im sorry, was that mean to start shooting out facts and opinions with links to support your theory?

no one said it was mean lolwat

but thanks for confirming it's just a theory anyways
DISCORD killyzkill

Corr

A theory is a theory.

Drugs are drugs. Some bad, some good, and some that can kill you. xD

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

mo9

October 04, 2012, 06:49:05 PM #7 Last Edit: October 04, 2012, 06:49:14 PM by mo9
inb4 gavin wall o txt
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

DarkShadow89

October 04, 2012, 07:19:04 PM #8 Last Edit: October 04, 2012, 07:31:41 PM by DarkShadow89
Didnt think you guys would be such uneducated pricks including Tricky. Thanks for the massive respect loss in all of you who commented after. Not only did you make a fail attempt to even try to learn something new, you just backfired by saying its a theory. Ty for proving my point, and its sad that Tricky had to have such a bad attitude towards my post. Maybe i shouldnt have used theory, but If i didnt say my post was an opinion/theory I wouldve been raged at ten fold. Nonetheless its not like I need personal recognition from BoutCheetah users in which are under age and not even fully grown enough to make decisions for themselves. I choose to smoke medical marijuana. Thanks have a good day. And to all i offended im sorry. Please lock this whenever you get the chance. It might be a good idea.

Also I cant believe you deleted the post. Really bad foruming. Maybe its cause I had links from outside websites, but i was just proving my point. I dont care if its gone, but now i look like a retard without any hard facts cause you deleted my informational post. It couldve been used for other peoples benefit in future references. Deleting the post makes me feel really bad like I broke a hardcore rule. Sorry for offending anyone and breaking rules. Sorry for the back and forth spam dispute between different opinions.

mo9

just to be clear i have nothing against cannabis or any of that stuff
if you really wanna pwn these people in an argument i suggest contacting gavin

~player mo9
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

DarkShadow89

Im fine, I dont need to prove a point. After all corr is probably 12 and doesnt understand any of what Im talking about. Its an online game, But i just wouldnt like to be called out for something that im legally aloud to use (lol in the state of california and still its not even completely "legal") I dont need to start the war between legalizing marijuana and illegalizing it. Because it wont effect anyone spitting nonsense like this that doesnt matter to kids. Have fun! Hope to see you online, sorry for offending/being mean to anyone. I know sometimes personal opinions make people angry.

DarkShadow89

October 04, 2012, 07:35:46 PM #11 Last Edit: October 04, 2012, 07:37:00 PM by DarkShadow89
I wouldve stopped if I wasnt raged at after every post. Didnt think everyone who played was such a republican LOL! Just kidding ;). Sorry Selene. Get an FM to split the topic, and lock it?

Selene

October 04, 2012, 07:49:15 PM #12 Last Edit: October 04, 2012, 07:53:21 PM by Selene
Quote from: DarkShadow89 on October 04, 2012, 07:35:46 PM
I wouldve stopped if I wasnt raged at after every post. Didnt think everyone who played was such a republican LOL! Just kidding ;). Sorry Selene. Get an FM to split the topic, and lock it?
I am a Gm means I can lock topics, spilt them also. There is no need to be locked or split as its in Spam.

Oh and nvm what I said its in spam so you can continue to talk about it.  :D

KillerPig

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

hawk5005

Quote from: Selene on October 04, 2012, 07:49:15 PM
Quote from: DarkShadow89 on October 04, 2012, 07:35:46 PM
I am a Gm means I can lock topics, slit them also. There is no need to be locked or split as its in Spam.

Oh and nvm what I said its in spam so you can continue to talk about it.  :D

Don't wanna ruin your fun but I splitted it and moved it here.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-