May 09, 2024, 12:00:05 PMLatest Member: Avast
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Sorry

Sorry

Started by Zack66775, September 28, 2011, 01:00:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zack66775

OMFG. Anyone wanna understand what I did by writing this post? Sum = Apology, only hacked cause didn't like this server at first, was a fanboy and trying to promote for evo, restarted, being very active on the forums, and working hard to redeem and be a valuable member of this community. If you look at my activity and friendliness along with my clean leveling I have done I am trying to get myself up to be someone who is like Expo, that can help people and is very nice and generous. I have to give myself credit for being pretty mature most of the time, being honest, and being active no matter what. So this, "Unless you change into a completely different person." whatever business just doesn't make sense to me. Understandable? I'm in no way promoting BoutCheetah or Bout Evolution or dissing either in any where in my posts, so leave that out of the equation.  We have our preferences and that is that.

Goals:
100 posts [X] 500 posts [X] 1000 posts [X] 1500 posts [ ] 2000 posts [] Member [] << D:
Forum Mod [ ]

hawk5005

Quote from: Zack66775 on September 29, 2011, 03:41:32 PM
OMFG. Anyone wanna understand what I did by writing this post? Sum = Apology, only hacked cause didn't like this server at first, was a fanboy and trying to promote for evo, restarted, being very active on the forums, and working hard to redeem and be a valuable member of this community. If you look at my activity and friendliness along with my clean leveling I have done I am trying to get myself up to be someone who is like Expo, that can help people and is very nice and generous. I have to give myself credit for being pretty mature most of the time, being honest, and being active no matter what. So this, "Unless you change into a completely different person." whatever business just doesn't make sense to me. Understandable? I'm in no way promoting BoutCheetah or Ugly Ponies or dissing either in any where in my posts, so leave that out of the equation.  We have our preferences and that is that.
Do you know English?
I just said this has nothing to do with evo nor the fact that you hacked and you respond with a wall of text saying that you're not an evo fan and you won't hack anymore...
We don't care if you're from evo or if you hacked in the past but now you changed
I said they were referring at the way you act.

Zack66775

Well excuse me. I don't see a problem with the way I act and in no way said I wasn't a fan of Evo. Done with this conversation. Lock the thread please before I have to delete.

Goals:
100 posts [X] 500 posts [X] 1000 posts [X] 1500 posts [ ] 2000 posts [] Member [] << D:
Forum Mod [ ]

hawk5005

Nobody sees the problems they have.
You can lock your own topic by going to the first post, clicking "modify" then "Additional Options..." and ticking "Lock".

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-