May 02, 2024, 01:35:09 AMLatest Member: euntaklee
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » KING OF EXP

KING OF EXP

Started by RAUDOG, October 10, 2011, 01:54:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NeoKiller

Quote from: Allie on October 12, 2011, 01:51:47 PM
wanna know whats ironic.
this dude is supposedly on 24/7, but I've logged on like 20 times in differing time zones specifically to look for him and I haven't seen him.
>;[
He isn't such a 24/7 freak like you think, he just doesn't waste time.
While other people are pvping or just chilling and talking in lobby, he is grinding....

mhj

It's easy to get a lot of exp/gp if you just use your time right. When I grind 500k gp in a weekend I don't really play that much, I just don't lobby or take breaks. I would most likely take 5 hours of straight gaming. That's what he does. He just does it every day.

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

Click

Quote from: mhj on October 19, 2011, 05:51:47 PM
It's easy to get a lot of exp/gp if you just use your time right. When I grind 500k gp in a weekend I don't really play that much, I just don't lobby or take breaks. I would most likely take 5 hours of straight gaming. That's what he does. He just does it every day.
No exactly... He doesnt play alot of hours straight, maybe 2-3 max but he does take a break and rests, although he doesnt go lobby, he just sectors and sectors for 2 or 3 hours in a row. You were mistaken when you said he does that everyday because he doesnt and that is mainly the reason why i quitted his guild. Anyways he deserves to be awarded with something, anything a little bit worth the time he has put into this.
I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

hawk5005

Quote from: Affinity on October 20, 2011, 01:43:45 PM
Quote from: mhj on October 19, 2011, 05:51:47 PM
No exactly... He doesnt play alot of hours straight, maybe 2-3 max but he does take a break and rests, although he doesnt go lobby, he just sectors and sectors for 2 or 3 hours in a row. You were mistaken when you said he does that everyday because he doesnt and that is mainly the reason why i quitted his guild. Anyways he deserves to be awarded with something, anything a little bit worth the time he has put into this.
Or maybe you just didn't realize that he live in Korean which has a way different time zone than yours, thus you only see him couple of hours / only once in a while.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-