May 06, 2024, 06:23:40 PMLatest Member: Pleryhalax
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Guild Archive » Normal Server » GOD_LIKE Num1 Guild from thenewoutpost

GOD_LIKE Num1 Guild from thenewoutpost

Started by RAUDOG, February 05, 2012, 10:53:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sasuke6548

Quote from: gombo08 on March 13, 2012, 10:37:45 PM
Hi guys,
My ign is zPRADA and i would like join this guild. Im lvl 150 and im active and friendly :) please reply me as soon as possible as i look forward to your reply.Thanks for your attention.
bull shit i reject he applied to many other guilds and got rejected A LOT so for me NO

oobigagi

well give me some legit reasons why u should be in this guild. n sasuke, why was he rejected anyone knows?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IGN : Swamp Man
LVL: 221
Guild: --ANY--

sasuke6548

he would usually disrespect people, flame, not active (on maybe once a week), and people just relatively don't like him he got a bad reputation.

123bomb123

ya zPRADA alway kick me out of room and i hrd he korean
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

sasuke6548

Quote from: 123bomb123 on March 14, 2012, 02:13:59 AM
ya zPRADA alway kick me out of room and i hrd he korean
lol i pretty sure he is not Korean

RAUDOG

oobigagi

i mean, honestly i dont care if he joins or not.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IGN : Swamp Man
LVL: 221
Guild: --ANY--

RAUDOG

We have 1 slot available, I'll live that up to you guys weather he can join or not.

Dillh

Guys we can give him a chance, that is all we can do, i say ye give him a chance and if he blows it then bye bye to him
PT Dillh (Steveroseik-) | Guild : Prestige | Lvl : 270 |

Dillh

March 14, 2012, 07:15:06 PM #264 Last Edit: March 14, 2012, 07:32:19 PM by Dillh
Bout Cheetah forum signatures [How to]

there is a link to how members can equip a signature that they made themselves or the someone else made in my case the ones that hjuler made, which all GOD_LIKE members must be proud to to have.

jinhongzhu

Quote from: Dillh on March 14, 2012, 06:47:15 PM
Guys we can give him a chance, that is all we can do, i say ye give him a chance and if he blows it then bye bye to him
+1

Creator Of Mid-Air Block <--Corr told me to put this k.

mhj

Quote from: Dillh on March 14, 2012, 07:15:06 PM
Bout Cheetah forum signatures [How to]

there is a link to how members can equip a signature that they made themselves or the someone else made in my case the ones that hjuler made, which all GOD_LIKE members must be proud to to have.

You totally farted at 2:05! :D

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

Dillh

lol,no that is just my ****ed up computer chair lol, :P thanks for the signatures again bro :P

jinhongzhu

Creator Of Mid-Air Block <--Corr told me to put this k.

Dillh

grats dragon, lvl 200 wow that is good, could really do with your help with grinding lvl 215 under 2:00 i will teach you the proper way to complete that lvl when i am next on, or my good friend tze will :P still congrats bro

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-