May 06, 2024, 12:14:49 PMLatest Member: dlsdo0104
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Guild Archive » Normal Server » GOD_LIKE Num1 Guild from thenewoutpost

GOD_LIKE Num1 Guild from thenewoutpost

Started by RAUDOG, February 05, 2012, 10:53:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sasuke6548

ok he will fck it up in one day or so suit yourselfs xD

jinhongzhu

Quote from: Dillh on March 14, 2012, 08:51:07 PM
grats dragon, lvl 200 wow that is good, could really do with your help with grinding lvl 215 under 2:00 i will teach you the proper way to complete that lvl when i am next on, or my good friend tze will :P still congrats bro
lol ill help if u need me :D
Quote from: sasuke6548 on March 14, 2012, 09:07:57 PM
ok he will fck it up in one day or so suit yourselfs xD
Lol u never know.

Creator Of Mid-Air Block <--Corr told me to put this k.

RAUDOG

March 15, 2012, 07:38:45 AM #272 Last Edit: March 15, 2012, 07:48:05 AM by RAUDOG
Quote from: Dillh on March 14, 2012, 08:51:07 PM
grats dragon, lvl 200 wow that is good, could really do with your help with grinding lvl 215 under 2:00 i will teach you the proper way to complete that lvl when i am next on, or my good friend tze will :P still congrats bro
Yea grats BRO 200 hell yea.
Ok i guess you want to give home-boy a chance ok but i haven't seen him n game.
Nice vid Dill now we need to get the other 40 guild members that don't know no how to forum.
Also good job family we moved up to rank 8, thank you fam.

gombo08

March 15, 2012, 12:15:56 PM #273 Last Edit: March 15, 2012, 02:24:33 PM by gombo08
Sorry RAUDOG( maybe you wanted to give me a chance or even not) and Dillh, but i have decided to stay in DeadRaising.As i would not want to be in a guild that have people hating me, i dont want to be the so called *black sheep* in the guild and try being loyal to dead raising.And Sasukae keep your mouth clean, i dont care who you are even if your a gm, i still must say that, i didnt offended you in anyway so stop trying to spoil my reputation, even if i do so it may be because of some reasons, such as u pissed me off first , i would never offend anyone if they didnt offend me in the first place. I dont have a bad reputation.The things you said are false.I dont flame and i do respect others, but i definitely wont respect those people that pissed me off and said mean things about me.Think about it yourself.You could think that your opinions about me are right/true. But please keep it to yourself at least. And for 123bomb,i only kick people that pissed me off and disobeys my room rules,if i really kicked you for no reasons, tell me about it, i would definitely apologize to you sincerely. And i am not a korean.Even if i am a korean, whats wrong? Koreans are still human  right?I dont care where you hear all those mean things and bad stuffs about me from, cause i know that theres people that hate me out there and tries different way to spoil my reputation, but at LEAST keep it to yourself, its a form of respect for the user. And for all the haters, i would only dislike you if you really pissed me off, but i would also like you to please do the same by keeping your opinions to yourself. Have you ever thought if one day, your reputation got ruined by others? How would you feel?If your unhappy with me, u can always feel free to send me a private message at least, telling me where are the things that your unhappy with me, and i would try to change my attitude the best i can.I dont mean to offend anyone in anyway.And thank you Dillh stil,l thank you for standing up for me in some ways or giving me a chance by believing in me.Thanks so much and thank you my friend Revo for supporting me to join this guild.Thank everyone for your attention.P.S. and for the many guild application i made that got rejected.. it was mostly cause i didnt met the conditions for that guild like lvl etc.
Yours Sincerely,
zPRADA

Humpydumpy sat on the wall, humpydumpy had a great fall~

RAUDOG

I really like your statement it tells me a lot about yourself please reconsider I would like for you to join, think about it.

Revenge10

gombo08

March 15, 2012, 02:14:38 PM #276 Last Edit: March 15, 2012, 02:22:01 PM by gombo08
First, i would like to thank RAUDOG and Revo for your acknowledgement, i am very glad/happy and appreciate it as to know that at least theres one more people that believe me. Thank you . But i am currently trying to work out in dead raising, let me think about it. However, what i was really trying to conclude was that i hope that *those people* could keep their bad comments/opinions to themselves,i know that i may not be fit to say this things, but at least not spreading those harmful/mean comments.opinions in the forum as it really hurts other users feelings even though those people that commented, dont think that way.I didnt really thought that people would appreciate it or maybe not, i just said what i think i sbould say.Thank you once again RAUDOG and My dear friend Revo.

Dillh

that's cool gombo, and i am sure you are welcome to join when ever you like, you seem to be a good guy, if ppl do have mixed feelings about, then try and sort it out we are all a family in this guild  and  to anyone in the game,

thanks for your LONG statement dude, you will always be thought to me as a cool guy, also i believe that everyone deserves a chance, that is why us co-leader have descussion on who is to join and who is not to join.

nice talking to you man

kind regards

dillh
(HCO-dillh)
PT Dillh (Steveroseik-) | Guild : Prestige | Lvl : 270 |

sasuke6548

XDXDXD keep my mouth clean?? ur the one bitching at me

Dillh

PT Dillh (Steveroseik-) | Guild : Prestige | Lvl : 270 |

jinhongzhu

Creator Of Mid-Air Block <--Corr told me to put this k.

sasuke6548

idc I'm still translating xD just i don't need the title

gombo08

I would like to thank Dillh for the nice words/phrases about me.And Sasukae, i wasnt even bitching about you, if i were trying to bitch about you, i would have say mean and nasty things about you all over the forum,like that you did to me.I was just trying to tell you to not use mean/nasty words to comment about others, even if its true/false.You should have just keep it to yourself instead, as it would hurt other people's feelings.I do not wish to offend anyone, and once again thank Dillh for believing in me.Thank you for your attention.

sasuke6548

lolk
only reason i hate u is ur bad reputation if u didn't mess up then i would have given u a chance

gombo08

Erm Sasukae the *bad reputation* that you gave me might be true/real to you only according to your opinions but not other and definetly not me you might think that way but keep it to yourself, even if you hate me. I dont mind if i dont get into this guild because of some reasons or because of you, but i just want you to keep your opinions to yourself, as it hurts my feelings.Thanks

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-