May 06, 2024, 03:02:06 PMLatest Member: dlsdo0104
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Guild Archive » Normal Server » GOD_LIKE Num1 Guild from thenewoutpost

GOD_LIKE Num1 Guild from thenewoutpost

Started by RAUDOG, February 05, 2012, 10:53:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Revenge10

this is app for a friend of mine want to join he is active and good person
Ign : Yugi
Lvl : 83
Speciality : Sectoring

kick Lithium from the guild he is in active
+1 for Yugi in
+1 Lithium Out

jinhongzhu

+1 for yugi, and i would like to say grats to -Mike- for reaching 1 mil gp :P

Creator Of Mid-Air Block <--Corr told me to put this k.

Revenge10

nvm he joined sympathy and i think he is a Korean xD

RAUDOG

Yugi,  did ask me about joining  know nothing of him but, I will kick 2 people from the guild he can join if he likes.

sasuke6548

Quote from: RAUDOG on March 18, 2012, 11:03:03 PM
Yugi,  did ask me about joining  know nothing of him but, I will kick 2 people from the guild he can join if he likes.
yugi joined sympathy

RAUDOG

PLAYER OF THE WEEK
Revo1, grind his butt off.

oobigagi

damn. mad ppl wanted to join. lol keep grinding fellas. Fuzzy Out

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IGN : Swamp Man
LVL: 221
Guild: --ANY--

sasuke6548

Quote from: RAUDOG on March 19, 2012, 01:40:37 AM
PLAYER OF THE WEEK
Revo1, grind his butt off.
oh i see how it is ice
i see how it is.

RAUDOG

sasuke what's the problem bro, Player of the Week is something I just came up with, if you think some1 else deserves it let me know.

ivan

hello everyone, just saying im going to dead rising, not because i didnt like this, but because im going to join with a small portuguese comunity over there :|. it was been a pleasure to be here! I hope you guys understand :| Thanks alot for everything!

Regards
Ivan

RAUDOG

Quote from: ivan on March 19, 2012, 02:33:25 PM
hello everyone, just saying im going to dead rising, not because i didnt like this, but because im going to join with a small portuguese comunity over there :|. it was been a pleasure to be here! I hope you guys understand :| Thanks alot for everything!

Regards
Ivan
Ok ivan thank you for letting us know bro, and btw what is ur ign.

Dillh

true dat. he has gained like 250k nice one bro keep it up
PT Dillh (Steveroseik-) | Guild : Prestige | Lvl : 270 |

nublan12

can i join GOD_LIKE i ask already to Mod Ice he said  need to post 1st so im here posting... please accept me in your guild and i wish i can find a buddy/bestfriend here thanks alot ..... POKEY OAKS.... PLEASSE PLEASE accept me thats all

Dillh

March 19, 2012, 03:52:12 PM #313 Last Edit: March 19, 2012, 03:53:00 PM by Dillh
i think u need to update Guild:none  to Guild:GOD_LIKE, welcome bro, enjoy ur self and have fun:P, if you need to know who the leaders are then simply look at page 1, as always any problems let me know

would also like to mention that cyber shark is another new guild member
PT Dillh (Steveroseik-) | Guild : Prestige | Lvl : 270 |

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-