May 06, 2024, 11:56:58 AMLatest Member: dlsdo0104
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Guild Archive » Normal Server » GOD_LIKE Num1 Guild from thenewoutpost

GOD_LIKE Num1 Guild from thenewoutpost

Started by RAUDOG, February 05, 2012, 10:53:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nublan12

IM REALLY SORRY REVO FOR BEING HARSH FROM YOU REALLY SORRY... forgive me.. 2nd chance to prove my self.. i got 1 day bann from gramps ill be back tomorrow and sorry MOD OG  im sorry too

Dillh

March 21, 2012, 03:19:40 PM #376 Last Edit: March 21, 2012, 03:23:17 PM by Dillh
how many times do i have to say to u nublan if u have a problem with him, work out your difference and a resolve them and for repeatedly hating on  a guild member that is clearly stated in one of the rules about this guild, also the fact that you were hating on revo a CO-LEADER, sorry but u have ruined your chance in this guild, i know u said ur sorry, but i can't take that seriously for what you have been saying.

tried giving you a chance, i give everyone chances, but blew it i am sorry but i think it is clear you are not welcome to this guild any more.i can't be bothered with you any more so the trans cupon i leant to you, you can keep, not gonna talk to u for making my co-leaders upset, with evidence that you did

lets see what the other members say

ps. he is no leacher he gained 400k in 1 week, with out leaching once.
PT Dillh (Steveroseik-) | Guild : Prestige | Lvl : 270 |

Revenge10

okei now i can say don't kick niether me not him .. we will give him a secong chance not for him for me .. i prefer to give him a 2nd or maybe 3rd chance this time i gave him punshmint in my own way .. the next time we are all doing the punishment by kicking him .. but now don't kick him and i give him 1 more chance .. Yugi "this is your last chance take it or leave it" okei????
you should prove that you changed and became a loyal member of the guild .. read our rules .. respect others not only co-leaders or Mod Ice .. okeii????
i need you to promise not to be bad guy anymore don't flam any one .. if any 1 bother you just tell one of the co-leaders , leaders okei?????
thats my opinion if you guys still want to kick him as you like but i prefere giving him another chance :)

Dillh

ok, if you ok with it revo, we can give  him another chance, but only your command i am letting him have another chance just to get that clear

Gramps

It's been like watching a soap opera all day on this thread :)  Looks sorted now though.

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

Dillh

lol yeah gramps, very good show, i try and make sure everyone is happy in this guild, so there is no need to worry lol:P love u loads gramps but not in a gay way lol

Revenge10

Quote from: Dillh on March 21, 2012, 03:48:27 PM
lol yeah gramps, very good show, i try and make sure everyone is happy in this guild, so there is no need to worry lol:P love u loads gramps but not in a gay way lol
+1 that :D

Gramps

Just glad to see it worked out well for everyone.

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

boutcheetahz

March 21, 2012, 08:37:52 PM #383 Last Edit: March 23, 2012, 10:17:57 AM by boutcheetahz
Quote from: RAUDOG on March 21, 2012, 02:00:48 PM
Looka here nublan12 I had received reports on you bro, I of the things i dislike is fighting and disrespect in the guild we will have no more of this.
Leaders will determine what actions will be taken on this.

@ boutcheetahz we will see about it, thank you for applying.

Okay, thanks.

~~~

Tell me if there is an extra slot from inactive Guild Members.
IGN(High): HateDark
IGN(Low): LoveLight

KillerPig

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

speedy101

IGN:OGSpeed
LVL:non mem172 member 221

oobigagi

im with u speedy i miss all the good stuff. lol

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IGN : Swamp Man
LVL: 221
Guild: --ANY--

oobigagi

okay... now i said to myself i wouldnt change my name again. but its now
IGN : Teen Fuzz
lmao

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IGN : Swamp Man
LVL: 221
Guild: --ANY--

speedy101

Quote from: oobigagi on March 22, 2012, 12:12:59 AM
okay... now i said to myself i wouldnt change my name again. but its now
IGN : Teen Fuzz
lmao
We Teen brothers lol

IGN:OGSpeed
LVL:non mem172 member 221

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024