May 06, 2024, 06:41:22 PMLatest Member: Pleryhalax
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Guild Archive » Normal Server » GOD_LIKE Num1 Guild from thenewoutpost

GOD_LIKE Num1 Guild from thenewoutpost

Started by RAUDOG, February 05, 2012, 10:53:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NightWaffle

Not mainly that, but your Guild specifies that you believe in being polite and fair to others, when you're treating all my guildmates like utter garbage, not very sporting. Even if you dislike some of the guild, it also doesn't mean you must treat the others the same.
If everyone was right, there would be nothing left.~Waffle

UnderYou

You do something wrong lol Yes :) you do because you always take on Sympathy, do it because me firey and d4 dont let you in our room

This is a game not the real life,we must understand :)
Ign | Diesel
Lv | ???
Guild | Morbid
Specialty | Sector

NightWaffle

Diesel is right, although competitiveness between guilds is part of the fun, you're taking it a bit far Revo.

Dillh

i think we should just leave it as that guys, don't wanna get in to fights etc. ik it was for motivation guys, next time lets just keep this stuff personal in the guild chat in-game. soz for the problems, i wish you guys all good luck with the next month lets make it a good fight for the position  :P
PT Dillh (Steveroseik-) | Guild : Prestige | Lvl : 270 |

Revenge10

Quote from: NightWaffle on March 26, 2012, 03:27:00 PM
Not mainly that, but your Guild specifies that you believe in being polite and fair to others, when you're treating all my guildmates like utter garbage, not very sporting. Even if you dislike some of the guild, it also doesn't mean you must treat the others the same.

1stly i started threating them like that since they refused me in thier room .. before that i was very kind with them .. and since this is what your guild members want it look like so i decided to make the same .. they don't let me in thier room .. i won't let them enter my room as well thats it!!! ..
Quote from: UnderYou on March 26, 2012, 03:35:19 PM
You do something wrong lol Yes :) you do because you always take on Sympathy, do it because me firey and d4 dont let you in our room

This is a game not the real life,we must understand :)

did i ever kick you from my room or you asked for my pass and i said my guild don't want you enter???? have i ever said that??? .. and the only one time i ask to enter your room you say NO .. my guild members don't want you in?! .. so i decided to do the same .. you don't want me in your room .. nither do i .. iam doing the same thing .. you refused me so i refuse you!!!!    1 by 1

NightWaffle

Glad to see someone's being polite :P all the best to you too!

And Revo, you said you hated some of the members of our guild, and even kicked us out for no reason first, when I politely asked why you just said 'long story'.... and even though I've always been polite to you, you took it out on me too.

Selene

RAUDOG

You Sympathy members will stop posting in my guild thread NOW, Revo has stated nothing wrong here I suggest if you disapprove what he stated by all means pm him.
I repeat this for the last time, if your not in GOD_LIKE plz don't post here especially if it will cause conflict.
Iv'e had many Sympathy members play with me, it was Sympathy members that kick my members from there rooms, Once again if u dislike whats stated talk about it in Sympathy's guild thread not here.
No need for any of you to respond to this, you will not be ganging up on any of my people.
At least now here, go else where and do that.
-1 on Robo.

Eat4two

March 26, 2012, 03:56:13 PM #458 Last Edit: March 26, 2012, 03:57:55 PM by Eat4two
Silly Revo taking everyting way too serious. The clown in GOD_LIKE...? It seems in the way you act.

And no problems with you Dillh, you're always being polite. Like the most of the other people in GOD_LIKE.
 No flaming/harassing, and please abide by guild leaders rules when it comes to posting in this thread...

RAUDOG

Quote from: Eat4two on March 26, 2012, 03:56:13 PM
Silly Revo taking everyting way too serious. The clown in GOD_LIKE...? It seems in the way you act.

And no problems with you Dillh, you're always being polite.
That's a personal attack bro don't post here again.

Revenge10

Quote from: NightWaffle on March 26, 2012, 03:47:07 PM
Glad to see someone's being polite :P all the best to you too!

And Revo, you said you hated some of the members of our guild, and even kicked us out for no reason first, when I politely asked why you just said 'long story'.... and even though I've always been polite to you, you took it out on me too.
i will give you a qoute i don't know it in english but i know it in my language so i used google translator to get it ..Concerning good and bad PET
i will give you an example if you didn't get it
if you are in class and 4 of 9 student get 2/10 in the test the teacher blame all the students for not studying well however there are some students already studied and got good marks

and when 1 of 10 students get full mark the teacher say good job boy et.c meaning him only the god thing only include the person done that thing .. but the bad thing include the one who made the mistake and his group in this case his "guild"

got what i mean?

Quote from: Eat4two on March 26, 2012, 03:56:13 PM

And no problems with you Dillh, you're always being polite. Like the most of the other people in GOD_LIKE.
i prefer you STFU and don't talk to me like this!!!! have something good to say just say it .. if not .. kkep it for your self!!! -.-

End Of Conversation ,
have somthing to say PM me!

NightWaffle

March 26, 2012, 04:08:35 PM #461 Last Edit: March 26, 2012, 04:09:46 PM by NightWaffle
This was not meant to cause conflict, it was meant to solve issues between the two guilds, RAUDOG I simply want the guilds to get along, like I said, competition is fine, encouraged even, but polite competiton, people at eachother's necks won't do anything good for anyone.

And I'm only posting so you know we don't want things to get like this, what Kuz said was out of the context by the way, I apologise for what he said.

Also Revo I completely understand what you mean, but you must also understand the ones who have done nothing wrong do not see why they should be punished/judged badly.

I had to reply here, I PM'd Revo earlier and nothing was sorted.

RAUDOG

Revo leave this along bro, if you have anything to say to them pm them, don't talk to them or ask them any question here I don't want my thread getting cluttered with bull shit.

Dillh

lets end this guys kk, as raudog said if u have something to say do it through pm please or in game.
PT Dillh (Steveroseik-) | Guild : Prestige | Lvl : 270 |

NightWaffle

March 26, 2012, 04:14:31 PM #464 Last Edit: March 26, 2012, 04:17:10 PM by NightWaffle
I'm happy to Dillh, I'd rather things were chilled than like this anyway.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-