May 06, 2024, 06:08:22 PMLatest Member: Pleryhalax
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Guild Archive » Normal Server » GOD_LIKE Num1 Guild from thenewoutpost

GOD_LIKE Num1 Guild from thenewoutpost

Started by RAUDOG, February 05, 2012, 10:53:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

boutcheetahz

Quote from: ReSigNeRs on April 05, 2012, 12:32:39 AM
Quote from: boutcheetahz on April 05, 2012, 12:27:04 AM
Quote from: ReSigNeRs on April 05, 2012, 12:24:46 AM
Quote from: boutcheetahz on April 05, 2012, 12:17:52 AM
Wee, Gratz to myself, I have achieved enough exp to become Level 200 instantly if ever I become member :D

lvl 200 = 3mill exp right ;D
Please see the exp chart :P and also the ranking :P

You think i dont believe you??

im just asking, and yeah. 2.8mill exp you got, 2.8mill exp to be 200. get member!

NO one would sell/give me membership :'(  I  think that dream is not just gonna happen
IGN(High): HateDark
IGN(Low): LoveLight

ReSigNeRs

well if i got money ill buy you 1month (if i got)  :-*

boutcheetahz

Quote from: ReSigNeRs on April 05, 2012, 12:40:40 AM

Even if that doesn't happen, thanks anyway  :D but if it happens, I'd greatly appreciate it XD
Good luck though... on selling your coins lol

ReSigNeRs

Quote from: boutcheetahz on April 05, 2012, 12:53:04 AM

Even if that doesn't happen, thanks anyway  :D but if it happens, I'd greatly appreciate it XD

ty  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* <3

boutcheetahz

April 05, 2012, 02:24:17 AM #574 Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 02:25:32 PM by boutcheetahz
Quote from: ReSigNeRs on April 05, 2012, 01:08:04 AM
Quote from: boutcheetahz on April 05, 2012, 12:53:04 AM
well if i got money ill buy you 1month (if i got)  :-*

Even if that doesn't happen, thanks anyway  :D but if it happens, I'd greatly appreciate it XD

ty  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* <3
^^

Also note to GOD_LIKEhe X3 is back to X1 'coz of -ANOOBISBACK-
It'll be harder to grind for GPs :)

Quote from: sasuke6548 on April 05, 2012, 12:31:16 AM
Quote from: Dillh on April 05, 2012, 12:09:02 AM
you clearly put some thought in to that app, i will make sure to get some room for you to join, :P
Just respect the leaders and other players and be friendly and we will have no problem  8)

PS. The leaders are Dillh(Head Co-Leader), Fuzzy(Co-Leader), Speedy(Co-leader), Divine Dragon(me) (Co-Leader and PVP team leader), Revo(Co-Leader), Dark Rise(Co-Leader), and there is Tze the leecher (Co-Leader)
if ur any good at pvp and wanna try out for team just talk to me :)
+1

LOL'ed at Tze the leecher

jinhongzhu

LOL'ed at Tze the leecher
[/quote]
    L>4 someone to make a new Sig for me :D

Creator Of Mid-Air Block <--Corr told me to put this k.

sasuke6548

*Note this is for all Leaders*

Hey guys. I have this thought of all Leaders and Co should have a meeting every once a week or every once 2 weeks. We should have these just to discuss things we must throughout the guild.
Thanks
~ Divine Dragon

boutcheetahz

Quote from: sasuke6548 on April 05, 2012, 10:03:00 PM
*Note this is for all Leaders*

Hey guys. I have this thought of all Leaders and Co should have a meeting every once a week or every once 2 weeks. We should have these just to discuss things we must throughout the guild.
Thanks
~ Divine Dragon

Then ask the guild members 'bout it then majority wins!!!

sasuke6548

that post was to Leaders ONLY meeting for LEADERS ONLY

Dillh

i did try and do this at the start but not every one was online at 1 time well leaders !, but if we can try and get all leaders on for a certain time then cool i don't see why not,

p.s anything that us leaders is for leaders only if anything needs to be discussed with members of the guild then we shall say so.

peace

dillh
PT Dillh (Steveroseik-) | Guild : Prestige | Lvl : 270 |

boutcheetahz

Quote from: Dillh on April 05, 2012, 10:52:21 PM
i did try and do this at the start but not every one was online at 1 time well leaders !, but if we can try and get all leaders on for a certain time then cool i don't see why not,

p.s anything that us leaders is for leaders only if anything needs to be discussed with members of the guild then we shall say so.

peace

dillh

That's cool, and what would you discuss? or at least guess what youmight discuss about.?

Dillh

just to give u an idea :) we would discuss on who has been working hard, general feedback once a week that leaders have experienced with members or players in game that have been harassing our members, ermmm, who needs to be kicked from the guild for inactivity etc(hint: so be active and u wont get ur self kicked)

basically wa i have said possibly other things that i can't think off, you can feedback to us about other members harassing etc, so we can keep a close eye on them, but don't just go like "i am gonna report you to a leader", just tell confidentially about what has happened and we can sort it out,

that obviously goes out to all members in the guild

dillh
PT Dillh (Steveroseik-) | Guild : Prestige | Lvl : 270 |

boutcheetahz

Quote from: Dillh on April 05, 2012, 11:18:32 PM
just to give u an idea :) we would discuss on who has been working hard, general feedback once a week that leaders have experienced with members or players in game that have been harassing our members, ermmm, who needs to be kicked from the guild for inactivity etc(hint: so be active and u wont get ur self kicked)

basically wa i have said possibly other things that i can't think off, you can feedback to us about other members harassing etc, so we can keep a close eye on them, but don't just go like "i am gonna report you to a leader", just tell confidentially about what has happened and we can sort it out,

that obviously goes out to all members in the guild

dillh

Right, I always tell confidentially  ;D Good luck and more power to all of you  ;)

oobigagi

okay fuzz here, this first part is directed to mod. My Dearest apologizes, i didnt mean to disrespect u in any way. im really sorry. i said it only to mess with u. as a joke. sorry if it didnt seem that way.
second of all, ima play a lil more often now. but still gonna focus more on my grades.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IGN : Swamp Man
LVL: 221
Guild: --ANY--

jinhongzhu

Fuzz what did u say to Ice? O.o

-Tze The Turtle~~~~

Creator Of Mid-Air Block <--Corr told me to put this k.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-