May 06, 2024, 03:55:30 PMLatest Member: dlsdo0104
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Guild Archive » Normal Server » GOD_LIKE Num1 Guild from thenewoutpost

GOD_LIKE Num1 Guild from thenewoutpost

Started by RAUDOG, February 05, 2012, 10:53:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bloxxy

Can i join GOD_LIKE? my IGN is -Digital- I'm really active.

Dillh

Quote from: bloxxy on April 14, 2012, 10:04:41 PM
Can i join GOD_LIKE? my IGN is -Digital- I'm really active.

Hello. My name is Dillh, I am GOD_LIKE's head co-leader. if you could fill out this small template then we will see if you can join. In GOD_LIKE we like to sector, so if you are up for Sectoring then come and join us for large amounts of guild points and to have fun with all our members.

In-Game Name:
Bot Type:
Bot Level:
Time Zone(optional):
Speciality: (i.e Sectoting, Pvping etc).
Activeness(how many hours a day are you active):

In GOD_LIKE we have a small Pvping team. if you are a Pvper then, you have the option to Pvp one of our players in the team.

kind regards

Dillh

PT Dillh (Steveroseik-) | Guild : Prestige | Lvl : 270 |

oobigagi

Fuzz here... ive been going through some stuff. moms divorce. couple other things. life just sucks for me atm. so yeah, mod i'll really apprectate it. if u always kept a spot for me on this guild. ill rarely b on. so i understand if u demote me from my co-leader spot. love ya all. ive had some really great times with ya. grinding n wat not. but its about time i do something with my life.

... love, Fuzz

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IGN : Swamp Man
LVL: 221
Guild: --ANY--

RAUDOG

Fuzz that's how life goes, life is filled with ups and downs bro when things start going down do something that makes u happy, do ur best to stay up bro, and u will always have a spot here bro and no ur still a co-lead that's not gonna change.

oobigagi

Quote from: RAUDOG on April 15, 2012, 02:08:22 AM
Fuzz that's how life goes, life is filled with ups and downs bro when things start going down do something that makes u happy, do ur best to stay up bro, and u will always have a spot here bro and no ur still a co-lead that's not gonna change.
thx. really appreciated.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

oobigagi

okay i never get on this. and still im the last post. mod, dill, tze, revo. talk to the guild n get them on this guild thread.
slacken

Dillh

Will try dude, not much has been happening with the guild recently, I am gonna work a bit harder this weekend to get a lot of guild points would you like to join us.
PT Dillh (Steveroseik-) | Guild : Prestige | Lvl : 270 |

jinhongzhu

Fuzz U'll always be 1 of the nab brothers :D

~Tze

Creator Of Mid-Air Block <--Corr told me to put this k.

Revenge10

Quote from: oobigagi on April 15, 2012, 01:30:34 AM
Fuzz here... ive been going through some stuff. moms divorce. couple other things. life just sucks for me atm. so yeah, mod i'll really apprectate it. if u always kept a spot for me on this guild. ill rarely b on. so i understand if u demote me from my co-leader spot. love ya all. ive had some really great times with ya. grinding n wat not. but its about time i do something with my life.

... love, Fuzz

iam sorry to hear that dude :( .. i just hope you get your life A.S.A.P and we always keeping your slot :)

sasuke6548

im kinda going thru the same stuff as Fuzz. My parents always fighting on the verge of divorce. I don't think i can come on a lot but when I have the time I will try my best to come on and see u guys. ICE and Co-Leader, if u need to kick me you can i fully understand why you would so yea, thats what has been happening. Sorry guys...
~ Divine Dragon

oobigagi

Quote from: sasuke6548 on April 20, 2012, 09:58:06 PM
im kinda going thru the same stuff as Fuzz. My parents always fighting on the verge of divorce. I don't think i can come on a lot but when I have the time I will try my best to come on and see u guys. ICE and Co-Leader, if u need to kick me you can i fully understand why you would so yea, thats what has been happening. Sorry guys...
~ Divine Dragon
its gonna get better. my stuff is easing up. so will yours

sasuke6548

Quote from: oobigagi on April 20, 2012, 10:05:07 PM
Quote from: sasuke6548 on April 20, 2012, 09:58:06 PM
~ Divine Dragon
its gonna get better. my stuff is easing up. so will yours
Hope it does........   :'(

Gramps

My dad left when i was 12, it sucked for a while. Things got better , i got a job, joined my local lifeboat (volunteer), helped at the local community centre (volunteer), things got better, they usually do ;)
I just did the whole "experienced" post lol

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

oobigagi

Quote from: Gramps on April 20, 2012, 10:08:43 PM
My dad left when i was 12, it sucked for a while. Things got better , i got a job, joined my local lifeboat (volunteer), helped at the local community centre (volunteer), things got better, they usually do ;)
I just did the whole "experienced" post lol

lol yeah so divine stay strong bro.

Crusher23

OG! Srry to you and all guild members i wasn't on for a while. And i still can't go on! My downloading system has to be rebought since i got a new computer. I'll be on ethier by tomarrow or in a few days. ;D
Meanie

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-