May 06, 2024, 10:02:28 AMLatest Member: jumdy
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Guild Archive » Normal Server » GOD_LIKE Num1 Guild from thenewoutpost

GOD_LIKE Num1 Guild from thenewoutpost

Started by RAUDOG, February 05, 2012, 10:53:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cascaval123

UnderYou

Sorry guys cuz I post in your guild page but I want to say -Aln- stop saying this in their guild page,don't be rude with other guild and check our guild page rules it's says --No flaming in other guild page--
Ign | Diesel
Lv | ???
Guild | Morbid
Specialty | Sector

Dillh

April 27, 2012, 11:06:29 AM #632 Last Edit: April 27, 2012, 11:09:03 AM by Dillh
Quote from: cascaval123 on April 27, 2012, 03:01:32 AM
good job but sympathy is better

Why post point-less shit in our thread, we could kick your asses any-time if you are really up for a competition lol, really pisses me off when noobs like you post in threads thinking your guild and what not are better etc. Next keep this kind of stuff to your guild ONLY.

Thanks UnderYou for talking to this guy, I am really a nice person normally but I will not accept flaming in guild threads.

:)
PT Dillh (Steveroseik-) | Guild : Prestige | Lvl : 270 |

ReSigNeRs

Aln,,, U think ur guild is better? and,,, stop flaming each other guild.

Dillh

Quote from: ReSigNeRs on April 27, 2012, 11:25:37 AM
Aln,,, U think ur guild is better? and,,, stop flaming each other guild.

Thanks Trust, cba with noobs today lol.

RAUDOG

Thank You UnderYou and ReSigNeRs for your post I really appreciate it, We will not be starting this bull crap titled FLAMING, Totally unacceptable anymore of this you will be charged for breaking the Law.

Dillh

Quote from: RAUDOG on April 27, 2012, 02:01:23 PM
Thank You UnderYou and ReSigNeRs for your post I really appreciate it, We will not be starting this bull crap titled FLAMING, Totally unacceptable anymore of this you will be charged for breaking the Law.

Yea thanks guys, really appreciate your concern.

oobigagi

April 28, 2012, 03:46:36 AM #637 Last Edit: April 28, 2012, 03:49:50 AM by oobigagi
everything or some one great got there haters. ill start taking things as compliments. ;D
i just really wanna know is. why do ppl start stuff?
i have much love for sympathy, i cool with most members in that guild, overall. just keep this enviroment friendly. lol
... 1 last thing, the movie "Thinking like a man" ..... funniest movie out, go see it if u havent yet.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IGN : Swamp Man
LVL: 221
Guild: --ANY--

Xkiller712

Level: 183
Hours spent each day:  about 3-6
Friendly, great grinder, humourus (I spelled that wrong didn't I), cheery, and kewl beanz.

zess15

Hi , I'm Zess IGN I play boutcheetah for like 2months and sumthing i play almost everyday and when i play i stay at least 4hours online
i like helping ppl , give stuff , information (  that ik of course  ) .

Hope I Enter and GL to all the ppl that are also trying to enter .

RAUDOG

April 29, 2012, 02:32:27 PM #640 Last Edit: April 29, 2012, 02:34:18 PM by RAUDOG
Quote from: zess15 on April 29, 2012, 02:15:25 PM
Hi , I'm Zess IGN I play boutcheetah for like 2months and sumthing i play almost everyday and when i play i stay at least 4hours online
i like helping ppl , give stuff , information (  that ik of course  ) .

Hope I Enter and GL to all the ppl that are also trying to enter .

Ok Zess i'll make room for you soon as i can ok.
Sox change guild sig's ASAP.

Xkiller712

Grinding 206. 
First time trying to solo.  Level 183

RAUDOG

April 29, 2012, 10:31:55 PM #642 Last Edit: April 29, 2012, 10:33:30 PM by RAUDOG
Quote from: Xkiller712 on April 29, 2012, 03:43:21 PM

Grinding 206.  
First time trying to solo.  Level 183
Good the more u solo the better you will become.
And get your guild sig bro.

Xkiller712

Quote from: RAUDOG on April 29, 2012, 10:31:55 PM
Quote from: Xkiller712 on April 29, 2012, 03:43:21 PM

Grinding 206.  
First time trying to solo.  Level 183
Good the more u solo the better you will become.
And get your guild sig bro.
How do I add it?  It doesn't have a link.  =\

loewe98

Nice guild , and sorry for what my guild mates posted , i didnt see it because i dont get alot on the forum .
Al i want is to make fun and no fights so again sorry for this and goodluck whit GOD_LIKE and enjoy the game ;)

FireY

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-