May 06, 2024, 09:05:43 PMLatest Member: Pleryhalax
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Guild Archive » Normal Server » GOD_LIKE Num1 Guild from thenewoutpost

GOD_LIKE Num1 Guild from thenewoutpost

Started by RAUDOG, February 05, 2012, 10:53:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RAUDOG

You need to get ur DM from ur alt bro, that's on you that u gave it to ur alt.

RAUDOG

I really don't mind if any1 leeches in the DM event, I just want to see improvement.
I may start back giving out memberships again but u all must earn it.

Dillh

Ye same guys, I would like to see this guild back up to standard like we had 2 months ago.
PT Dillh (Steveroseik-) | Guild : Prestige | Lvl : 270 |

whoops77

Ok guys, event has started btw, dill, I want you to supply second and third place prizes of 1 month memberships. that would help loads bro, pce

Mikey

oobigagi

fuzz here, all i got to say is that DM is MINE!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IGN : Swamp Man
LVL: 221
Guild: --ANY--

Dillh

All the best for this Event guys, lets try and keep it all clean etc. Sure mike I can sort out a second and third prize.
PT Dillh (Steveroseik-) | Guild : Prestige | Lvl : 270 |

Crusher23

May 25, 2012, 09:38:45 PM #741 Last Edit: May 29, 2012, 12:07:57 AM by Crusher23
Guys! It's Meanie! I'm really sorry i haven't been on in a long while! I just got a new girlfriend and i'm having relationship troubles. i'm only 12! I have to re-upload boutcheetah. see you guys soon!
Meanie

RAUDOG

Np Crusher23, I understand you can talk to me about anything don't worry about it bro its way to many girls, ladies and women out there to Never settle for 1, always have many more bro.

RAUDOG

Quote from: oobigagi on May 25, 2012, 08:49:00 PM
Fuzz don't you have a DM gun already, this event is only for members that don't have 1.

sasuke6548

Quote from: RAUDOG on May 25, 2012, 10:49:26 PM
Quote from: oobigagi on May 25, 2012, 08:49:00 PM
Fuzz don't you have a DM gun already, this event is only for members that don't have 1.
Ice he never had one.
NNEEEED MEMBER>> GRRRR ILL PAY JEEZ!!

RAUDOG

May 26, 2012, 10:58:25 PM #745 Last Edit: May 26, 2012, 10:59:58 PM by RAUDOG
I must apologize about the Event, had made a mistake and did not get all the original GPs my bad, the Event will be restarted Sunday, once again I apologize.
Sunday at 0000 hours the event will start.

whoops77

Crusher23

Guys one question, how do you get a picture under your writing on the forum?  :-\
Meanie

hawk5005

It's called signature.
Go to your profile then click on "Forum Profile Information" and fill in the Signature field.

Crusher23

YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got back boutcheetah! I'll be on tomarrow. Se you guys soon!!!!!!!!!!
Meanie

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-