May 06, 2024, 09:45:32 AMLatest Member: jumdy
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Guild Archive » Normal Server » GOD_LIKE Num1 Guild from thenewoutpost

GOD_LIKE Num1 Guild from thenewoutpost

Started by RAUDOG, February 05, 2012, 10:53:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yz

June 04, 2012, 01:19:49 AM #795 Last Edit: June 04, 2012, 01:20:32 AM by Yz
I wanna join on my low level Ram but I promise I'll get it to 221, it's more of a main than Yz is.
IGN: Buuu
Lv: 21

This is my acc with all my rares on it (attack bot, walker bro, special E.Fs, 1 million games Rush 2 & Mob. Boost) so yeah I'll be on this one.

Hope you accept me :3
You'll have to clear your in-game applications for me to join tho.
DISCORD killyzkill

Dillh

June 04, 2012, 01:23:47 AM #796 Last Edit: June 04, 2012, 01:24:13 AM by Dillh
Quote from: Yz on June 04, 2012, 01:19:49 AM
I wanna join on my low level Ram but I promise I'll get it to 221, it's more of a main than Yz is.

This is my acc with all my rares on it (attack bot, walker bro, special E.Fs, 1 million games Rush 2 & Mob. Boost) so yeah I'll be on this one.

Aww yea me boy Trick, well if you will be active I am sure it will not be a problem,I know ur capability, it is very high,

so I say yea boi
PT Dillh (Steveroseik-) | Guild : Prestige | Lvl : 270 |

RAUDOG

Tricky are you serious, are you sure you gonna be active if so i'll kick some1 for you now.
@ MagicXR thank u for applying.

sasuke6548

Yz

take a joke lul i only did a dubstep mix cuz u asked me to sassy dragon

and yes i am
DISCORD killyzkill

loewe98

Quote from: RAUDOG on June 03, 2012, 06:51:53 PM
Well fam we are rank 5 now but i do thank u all that was trying, I want you all to know that it was Gramps and the gm gun that got us, noway in the world Sympathy would have passed us but the use of that gun made it possible.
It's not over get ready for next weekend fam.

Gramps did mutch but before gramps was here we got far to be honest and we could have passed u guys whitout gramps .
We work hard for it like u guys do , and im coming in peace in this guild thread and im here to ask to stop the  guild wars and just leave the Sympathy thread alone if you'r going to say bad things . And goodluck whit the guild and have a nice day .

FireY

Dillh

Quote from: loewe98 on June 04, 2012, 04:05:30 PM
Quote from: RAUDOG on June 03, 2012, 06:51:53 PM
Well fam we are rank 5 now but i do thank u all that was trying, I want you all to know that it was Gramps and the gm gun that got us, noway in the world Sympathy would have passed us but the use of that gun made it possible.
It's not over get ready for next weekend fam.

Gramps did mutch but before gramps was here we got far to be honest and we could have passed u guys whitout gramps .
We work hard for it like u guys do , and im coming in peace in this guild thread and im here to ask to stop the  guild wars and just leave the Sympathy thread alone if you'r going to say bad things . And goodluck whit the guild and have a nice day .

FireY

Yeah Dido leave the GOD_LIKE thread alone, do you know how many ****y shits of your guild have come here saying that we suck etc, So yeah I wish that all this would just quit, and just wondering if you think you could pass us without my dearst friend gramps, why didn't you pass then, I think this big debate would stop, like no more flaming at each other on the forums. I know you can not control all of your members and neither can me and ice with our members,but I think this hole subject should just be dropped, well at least kept Clean. All the best FireY
PT Dillh (Steveroseik-) | Guild : Prestige | Lvl : 270 |

sasuke6548

Quote from: Yz on June 04, 2012, 10:04:02 AM

and yes i am
U MADE IT!!!?!?!?!?

Robocop7ant

nice , trickeh are applyin... lol, no jk? :O
<br />

Yz

June 05, 2012, 06:44:40 AM #804 Last Edit: June 05, 2012, 06:49:52 AM by Yz
Quote from: sasuke6548 on June 04, 2012, 06:03:16 PM

and yes i am
U MADE IT!!!?!?!?!?

Check off topic but I didn't know how to fit your song in :(

and yes im srs robo
DISCORD killyzkill

sasuke6548

YAY!! Tricky gonna be in GOD_LIKE!! WOOOHOOO!! Ill help u Tricky, also u are DEFIANTLY GOING IN THE PVP TEAM.

RAUDOG

Quote from: Yz on June 05, 2012, 06:44:40 AM

and yes i am
U MADE IT!!!?!?!?!?

and yes im srs robo
Tricky i need to add you in-game so hit me up on msn bro.

jinhongzhu

Creator Of Mid-Air Block <--Corr told me to put this k.

sasuke6548

Hey guys, just here to say that i won't be on as much anymore.... Sorry but somethings irl are happening right now.... So ill see u guys soon. Hope to see u guys when I'm on.

Yz

Quote from: RAUDOG on June 05, 2012, 01:07:10 PM
Quote from: Yz on June 05, 2012, 06:44:40 AM

and yes i am
U MADE IT!!!?!?!?!?

and yes im srs robo
Tricky i need to add you in-game so hit me up on msn bro.

msn broke, but i applied
DISCORD killyzkill

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-