May 18, 2024, 12:14:19 AMLatest Member: Michealten
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » Releasing anger (explicit)

Releasing anger (explicit)

Started by antisickness, July 01, 2011, 09:06:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

antisickness

July 01, 2011, 09:06:51 PM Last Edit: July 01, 2011, 09:10:27 PM by 1nfestorz
Right it all strarted with the new bc loader update.
I was missing a file so i decided to make a post in the bug section. I was impatient so i decided to reinstall bc. Whilst this was taking place i checked my post and to my amazement (or not) there was a reply.

Unhesistant, i stopped the uninstaller Halfway and got an error message. I ignored that.
So i took the advice from said post and i did what it said.

When i tried to open bc, it said it couldnt find a load of files (because of the uninstallation) this took the piss so i took the initiative and did a system restart which took ages.

After this, shit Ass norton decided to turn itself off and leave me in the open. I tried to turn it on but norton, being the shit program it is, ****ed itself up and did about 500 uneccesary things such as sucki its own ****.

Done. Right now i closed my laptop and am on my way to dreamland. If this sounds gramatically incorrect its prob because im on my itouch and thinking this off of my head.

****damnshitassgayarsenortonshitpieceof****ingtrash

If you read this, i congratulate you.

Santa

Hey dude, I am sorry that this happened to your client.  I will personally fix this if you install Team Viewer (www.teamviewer.com), and PM me the ID/Pass.  We expected to have a few people's updaters to not work when doing the update.  I do want to fix this for you, so if you would let me, I will.

Thanks!

~RedEyes.

iwasbobo

I was expecting a more Raz-like post... This isn't very explicit.

Quote from: Pokeh'this is called the blockimus-glieicha, also known as the block glitch'

antisickness

July 01, 2011, 09:15:20 PM #3 Last Edit: July 01, 2011, 09:18:42 PM by 1nfestorz
Its not really the new bc loader that i'm concerned about, It's more of the bad things that happened one after the other that pisses me off.
I'll probably get it working tomorrow but thanks anyways :/

edit: I put explicit up there so the anyone underaged know that they probably shouldn't view this.

mo9

Quote from: 1nfestorz on July 01, 2011, 09:15:20 PM
Its not really the new bc loader that i'm concerned about, It's more of the bad things that happened one after the other that pisses me off.
I'll probably get it working tomorrow but thanks anyways :/

edit: I put explicit up there so the anyone underaged know that they probably shouldn't view this.
ur under aged XD lol jk
anyway cheer up the day i got my membership the servers crashed beat that XD
things could be worse :p so just  be cool 8)

ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-