May 21, 2024, 06:55:32 PMLatest Member: Robertbof
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » When deleting account

When deleting account

Started by mygodZzZ, January 27, 2014, 04:04:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mygodZzZ

As in TDP4 ( a little game I play) when you delete account you should have a "2 days notice" b4 it will be deleted, in case
1: you regret your action.
2: A scammer decides to delete your account because you wanted to sell it to him.

Now this point of suggestion points towards speedy's suggestion and mentions his 4 numbers pin.
This suggestion can go towards deleting the account, meaning you have to insert a 4 number pin b4 deleting your  ( someone elses) account.
you probably saying "yeah but what if I 4got the pin" well, you're going to delete the account anyway, if you 4got the pin, make new one..

123bomb123

-1 I don't want to wait 2 days to delete an account and how Manu ppl delete acc after hacking it
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

DevilzDemise

January 27, 2014, 04:10:57 PM #2 Last Edit: January 27, 2014, 04:21:52 PM by DevilzDemise
Quote from: mygodZzZ on January 27, 2014, 04:04:26 PM
As in TDP4 ( a little game I play) when you delete account you should have a "2 days notice" b4 it will be deleted, in case
1: you regret your action.
2: A scammer decides to delete your account because you wanted to sell it to him.

Now this point of suggestion points towards speedy's suggestion and mentions his 4 numbers pin.
This suggestion can go towards deleting the account, meaning you have to insert a 4 number pin b4 deleting your  ( someone elses) account.
you probably saying "yeah but what if I 4got the pin" well, you're going to delete the account anyway, if you 4got the pin, make new one..

"1: you regret your action." That's why it comes up with an option asking you if you are sure you want to delete the bot.
"2: A scammer decides to delete your account because you wanted to sell it to him." In order to do this, the scammer would need your details in which you should only give after you have received payment or if anything get a staff member to middle-man the trade. Correct me if i'm wrong, but i think Mod Max said he would happily middle-man trades to prevent scamming happening as often.

Cooky

Quote from: DevilzDemise on January 27, 2014, 04:10:57 PM
said he would happily middle-man trades to prevent scamming happening as often.

I think most staff can help middle man a trade as long as we aren't busy  :D

DevilzDemise

Quote from: Cooky on January 27, 2014, 05:34:47 PM
Quote from: DevilzDemise on January 27, 2014, 04:10:57 PM
said he would happily middle-man trades to prevent scamming happening as often.

I think most staff can help middle man a trade as long as we aren't busy  :D

Sorry didn't mean to  leave you out then, just didn't want too assume you would if you wouldn't. But just remember seeing a post and Max offered too help me once.

medchiller

Can't say i'm fond of this suggestion. I don't see many people getting their accounts deleted by hackers or scammers for it to be really worth it. Not to mention sometimes there are reasons to want to delete your bot frequently. Yeah as to what Cooky said I'm pretty sure that a lot of staff wouldn't mind being a middle man to prevent scamming. Always ask them to do it never assume that they have to ;)

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-