May 21, 2024, 08:15:22 PMLatest Member: Robertbof
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » What if..

What if..

Started by Cornhl, March 20, 2011, 11:08:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zepher2211

Suggestions like this piss me off :3
Powersurge
Headstrong

thugzy

and that's why it's a suggestion. Innovation can only be a positive thing

zepher2211

No sir, innovation is a two sided sword that destroys things in the process of creating new ones.
Powersurge
Headstrong

thugzy

No, they're more sided with inventions. The process or concept of innovation revolves around improving on things which are already there, rather than destroying things current.

Cornhl

Leader of Silence is QQing. Shocker.
I don't always herp. But when I do, I derp.

Bounty

10-15 guild member is good.

|**** a bitch - Respect a women - Love a lady|

Cornhl

Iridion

someone is bad because his guild is eventually going to be splitted in little parts and he's gonna lose his rights to brag about #1.

agree tho :)

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Cornhl

No.. He's just plain bad.. I pushed him on a level 90 ram and he cried.. He's bad.
No offense, #1 in this game just means.. No life.. That's the whole point.. Any idiot can grind the same crap for hours on end to get points.. A win vs. loss ratio means skill.

NeoKiller

+1 for the level cap idea, however -1 that pvp should give gp, ppl would just farm it...

Racenata

Quote from: Cornhl on March 23, 2011, 07:19:17 AM
No.. He's just plain bad.. I pushed him on a level 90 ram and he cried.. He's bad.
No offense, #1 in this game just means.. No life.. That's the whole point.. Any idiot can grind the same crap for hours on end to get points.. A win vs. loss ratio means skill.

Good god I hate noobs like you, I've never been pushed by a level 90 ram; so your lying. A win v Lose ratio doesn't show skill stupid douche, you can get a lose through a dc and the same perosn will get a win, and it's more easily farmed then sector. It isn't QQing when I'm telling you your idea is shit and I give my reasons. This doesn't just apply to Silence, every guild that has members that love being in that guild would be troubled by this, if you'll notice over half the people that actually agreed to your guild cap suggestion don't play or are in an inactive guild.

Gtfo ya ****ing ****
 Warned for swearing and flaming.

^ Credits to Muncay, Meta, Faith, and Myself

^ I'll miss you Gramps :D.

NeoKiller

I just like the idea cause I like smaller groups, I'm neither inactive nor is the guild I'm in inactive.

Racenata

Quote from: NeoKiller on March 23, 2011, 06:28:44 PM
I just like the idea cause I like smaller groups, I'm neither inactive nor is the guild I'm in inactive.
Quoteover half

NeoKiller

Quote from: Racenata on March 23, 2011, 06:29:46 PM
Quoteover half

How would you know, you're not even it, and to add sth to my previous argument, lower level cap means more guilds means more competition means more fun.

Racenata

Quote from: NeoKiller on March 23, 2011, 06:31:39 PM
Quote from: Racenata on March 23, 2011, 06:29:46 PM
Quoteover half

How would you know, you're not even it, and to add sth to my previous argument, lower level cap means more guilds means more competition means more fun.

The hell are you talking about? And your an idiot, as over half of your guild wouldn't be active at all if they couldn't leach, meaning that's the ideology for most members IE active guilds would not proceed to form.
 1. No flaming or harassing of another player of any sort.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-