May 09, 2024, 09:39:30 PMLatest Member: Wayken
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Drops in Survival don't last forever

Drops in Survival don't last forever

Started by Mario666, October 29, 2012, 12:39:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mario666

It would be great if after like 20 seconds or so that a box that drops in Survival was to disappear. Trying to get tier three armor is much harder than it should be because of the overload of boxes that dropped back in tier one. Not to mention the fact that I fill my inventory in like 10 seconds because I can't remember which box dropped during which tier.

Reaper666

But that would also mean the possible chance of missing a t2/3 drop...
:)

Selene

Goods:
- Better chance of getting Tier 3
- Having more space in your inv.

Bads:
- Might of missed a Tier 3 box.
- Making Survival easier.

Survival is suppose to be hard to get Tier 3 and if we make the boxes disappear that isn't making it hard.

hidden99

Quote from: Mario666 on October 29, 2012, 12:39:00 AM
It would be great if after like 20 seconds or so that a box that drops in Survival was to disappear. Trying to get tier three armor is much harder than it should be because of the overload of boxes that dropped back in tier one. Not to mention the fact that I fill my inventory in like 10 seconds because I can't remember which box dropped during which tier.

even ur on the tier 3 zone u wont be ensure that the box is a "tier3" because its drop rate is hard  :P

ur suggestions will be appropriate in survival lvl 1 :D ahahahaha

Mario666

Or how about having the boxes wipe every time the tier advances? So once you get to tier three, you know that any box that drops now may be worth picking up, rather than having to keep track of all the useless boxes that dropped before.

Allie

For this week, Tier 3 is more common than Tier 2. I'd suggest you work on getting T3 this week before the opportunity is gone.

Styx

October 29, 2012, 07:02:26 AM #6 Last Edit: October 29, 2012, 07:03:09 AM by Styx
Quote from: Selene on October 29, 2012, 01:00:43 AM
Pros:
- Better chance of getting Tier 3
- Having more space in your inv.

Cons:
- Might of missed a Tier 3 box.
- Making Survival easier.

Survival is suppose to be hard to get Tier 3 and if we make the boxes disappear that isn't making it hard.

God that annoyed me..
Fixed. Learn your words, please.

Eat4two

October 31, 2012, 11:53:35 PM #7 Last Edit: October 31, 2012, 11:55:25 PM by Eat4two
Just hire someone that you use as a vacuum to pick up all the boxes until you hit tier3 zone.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-