May 21, 2024, 08:45:41 AMLatest Member: masagnik1226
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » GFX » First GFX CnC

First GFX CnC

Started by spiderstar, November 29, 2011, 12:47:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spiderstar

I have a feeling it's terrible but it's my first siggy.  Basically all I want is some ways to help me improve.. Also can someone give me a link to some good brushes for Photoshop?

Leki

The Blending is almost perfect near her face then it slowly goes bad after that.
Nonetheless, good job, I like it.

Zack66775

AMG. First sig and got a good job from Leki...... WIN! I like. Don't see much wrong with it from general look ;D

Goals:
100 posts [X] 500 posts [X] 1000 posts [X] 1500 posts [ ] 2000 posts [] Member [] << D:
Forum Mod [ ]

spiderstar

Thanks guys.   :o I'm seriously shocked that you guys like it. 

Leki

No big deal, each artist has a different perspective, Im expecting alot of different critics here.

Pokeh

It's amazing for your first :o

qwerasdf2453

Good job but next time blend the text
People are born with gifts I'm born talented.

Nefarious

You would burst out laughing if you saw how bad my first sig ever was compared to yours.

I actually like it...a lot more than I thought I would.

But then again, I think I'm biased towards more simple...yet nice looking sigs, as you can probably tell from some of the stuff i've made in the past.

I would do something about the text on future sigs.

Good job overall.

I use http://www.brusheezy.com/ when I need something quick.

spiderstar

Quote from: Nefarious on November 29, 2011, 04:16:15 AM
You would burst out laughing if you saw how bad my first sig ever was compared to yours.

But then again, I think I'm biased towards more simple...yet nice looking sigs, as you can probably tell from some of the stuff i've made in the past.

Good job overall

Yea I was curious what to do about the text.  The tut that I used to was helpful on the sig itself but not with the text.  It just said keep it simple..

Nefarious

Quote from: spiderstar on November 29, 2011, 04:26:36 AM

Good job overall

Yea I was curious what to do about the text.  The tut that I used to was helpful on the sig itself but not with the text.  It just said keep it simple..

Simple text is good, but hard to read text isn't. That's about all I can say

spiderstar

Quote from: Nefarious on November 29, 2011, 04:48:27 AM
Quote from: spiderstar on November 29, 2011, 04:26:36 AM

Good job overall

Simple text is good, but hard to read text isn't. That's about all I can say

Alright thanks.  I'll try and make it stand out more.

Allie

Quote from: Zack66775 on November 29, 2011, 12:50:36 AM
AMG. First sig and got a good job from Leki...... WIN! I like. Don't see much wrong with it from general look ;D

Leki rips sigs.
just sayin.

It's actually very good.
And it's rare that I say that about a sig, especially your first.

-PeaceLover-

thats better than my first sig by 50x

zepher2211

Like was said earlier, blendings good at top, but as you get down to the gun it gets worse, also the text; I'd suggest trying easier fonts to work with + filter, extra layers, opacity, and brushes.
Powersurge
Headstrong

Yoshi91

One thing you could do is to move the text so it will go on the slanted-top part of the gun. That will attract and make your sig flow even better. Gives the eye the attention for happiness.

Overall I like it. It's just the text you need to improve on. Really good job. =3

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-