May 11, 2024, 10:01:06 PMLatest Member: irre3841
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » ****ing Ebola

****ing Ebola

Started by STC Zero, October 07, 2014, 03:32:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FalseProphet

Heard there is a 50% chance that by october 14th this year i think it is it could hit the uk and it's like a 40% chance somewhere else.
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

-Speedy-

People are underplaying ebola so much. It's just a matter of time till it just breaks the **** loose in the USA and UK till they fking wake up and do something.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

Cooky

obviously this is not general discussion

moved to off topic

Pokeh

1. the topic you posted is in spanish
2. it's not going to spread. media are trying to scare you into buying their stories.

Cooky

Quote from: Pokeh on October 07, 2014, 04:56:29 PM
1. the topic you posted is in spanish
2. it's not going to spread. media are trying to scare you into buying their stories.
even the media is getting ebola, though

Thornz

Google translate:

"Diagnosis of infection with Ebola virus
The patient's symptoms and a comprehensive examination that includes questions about recent to endemic areas of the Ebola virus , malaria or influenza trips are vital to clarify the diagnosis of Ebola virus infection .

There are no specific laboratory tests that detect the presence of Ebola virus in the blood or serum , especially during the acute phase , such as the determination of genomic or subgenomic RNA ; however, the most common method to determine the HIV infection technique is the detection of IgM and IgG antibodies by ELISA capture or sandwich , this technique is an immunoassay, which is based on the capture of antibodies in the serum patient when reacted with a protein of the virus attached to a rectangular well of a polystyrene plate , a special type of plastic

Other laboratory tests such as CBC can provide suggestive of infection , such as white blood cells which are usually decreased ( leukopenia) . Also, it can be seen figure elevated hematocrit , which is an indirect measure of the state of dehydration of the patient and platelets involved in clotting , which are decreased (which is called thrombocytopenia ) . More than half of patients affected develop some degree of bleeding."

Thank god for sandwiches, helping us detect antibodies, lol

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

FalseProphet

Quote from: Pokeh on October 07, 2014, 04:56:29 PM
media are trying to scare you into buying their stories.

lol nothing new there.
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-