-EGK-

Materger

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

MedicaL

How good is the game?

Allie

pretty awesome.
my team so far is butterfree, pikachu, wartortle, combusken, quilladin and pidgeotto. as you'll notice, mainly kanto.
gamefreak seems to have balanced the general pokemon mostly around kanto and kalos. which is awesome to me, but widely received as a bad idea.

leveling seems a lot easier, especially with the xp all revival from generation 1, though it seems audinos are not widely available as they were in gen5.

MedicaL

That's good they're brining Kanto back. I disliked most of the new pokemon they made lol.

Are the new fairy type pokemon they made any good?

Bombz

-Speedy-

pokemon is stupid simple as that.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

Purple

^**** im special xd

Toast

Bombz

MedicaL

Quote from: Bombz on October 14, 2013, 09:41:24 PM
Quote from: MedicaL on October 14, 2013, 09:40:08 PM
Too bad this game is 3ds only.

and why do you say that
haha weird. i edited my post to remove that comment.

but i say that because there are some people I know that don't have a 3ds but want to play this game

-Speedy-

you know who plays pokemon 5-10 year olds i remember playing it in 3rd grade. its dumb simple as that i got my opinion you got yours but i think its stupid.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

Epic xD

Sixth gen is the same as fifth gen. Anyone can win by using ridiculously overpowered Pokémon with really, really high base stats and/or cheap abilities such as Regenerator and Prankster.

Great job, Game Freak! You made a very strategic game (gens 1-4) into a game where any ****head with EV trained Pokémon can win!

Quote from: KillerPig on June 24, 2011, 07:49:43 AM
I've been debating with myself about this for a long time now. No, I'm not leaving BC, but when I get back, I'll be asking the girl I've liked for a long time to go out with me. Wish me luck. Zomg I'm so excited.

Bombz

Quote from: -Speedy- on October 14, 2013, 10:00:35 PM
you know who plays pokemon 5-10 year olds i remember playing it in 3rd grade. its dumb simple as that i got my opinion you got yours but i think its stupid.

I respect ur opinion im just saying i disagree lol, also adults can play pokemon too

Quote from: MedicaL on October 14, 2013, 09:56:38 PM
Quote from: Bombz on October 14, 2013, 09:41:24 PM
Quote from: MedicaL on October 14, 2013, 09:40:08 PM
Too bad this game is 3ds only.

and why do you say that
haha weird. i edited my post to remove that comment.

but i say that because there are some people I know that don't have a 3ds but want to play this game

Oh 

is it because of price that they dont have a 3ds if so just get a 2ds only $129.99  :P

Epic xD

Quote from: KillerPig on June 24, 2011, 07:49:43 AM
I've been debating with myself about this for a long time now. No, I'm not leaving BC, but when I get back, I'll be asking the girl I've liked for a long time to go out with me. Wish me luck. Zomg I'm so excited.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-