May 01, 2024, 09:18:22 PMLatest Member: MINI
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » -Favorite Anime Character Topic-

-Favorite Anime Character Topic-

Started by Materger, October 16, 2013, 04:02:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Materger

Hello, this thread was made mainly for entertainment.
Name your top three favorites and explain why they're your favorite, you may also show pictures to show off what they look like(nothing too big please). Mention which anime they're from as well.

1.) Kazuma- The protagonist in the anime series "s-CRY-ed", he is my favorite anime character because he has this awesome arm related power that let him do these crazy punches.Description from wiki- "Kazuma's Alter power is the Shell Bullet, an alloy fusion-type Alter. In its first form, his right arm is covered in a protective metal alloy and three curved fins are created on his right shoulder blade. In this form, the fins disintegrate, granting him three shots, and propel him forward at a great velocity. When a fin is disintegrated, Kazuma shouts either "Shocking First Bullet" if it is the first fin, "Annihilating Second Bullet" if it is the second fin or "Exterminating Last Bullet" if it is the third top fin. It is stated that these "bullet" techniques were taught to him by Straight Cougar." The thing I liked the most about him was his straightforward personality. I hated when his best friend died in the series, Kimishima. Kimishima at 17 years old was only one year older then Kazuma and one of his only friends. The coolest power in my opinion was Ryuho's, he was Kazuma's rival for a while in the anime till they joined forces near the end.

2.)Itachi Uchiha-  character in the Naruto anime/manga and older brother of Sasuke Uchiha. I don't think a description of what he looks like is needed. Most anime fans should know what he looks like. the reason I like him apart from him being a badass is his dedication to the leaf village and the love he had for his brother.

3.)Saya Otonashi- She's the protagonist is the anime show "Blood +", Saya's seems to be an ordinary sixteen year old girl adopted and living with amnesia with two other adopted brothers,  Kai, the older brother and Riku  the younger. She basically kills these monsters called  Chiropteran and she goeson a journey with her family, friends and her chevalier Haji(a protector and loyal servant), to rid the world of the Chiropteran and to recover her memories.

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Cooky

Materger

Lala is neat but my favorite character from to love ru is Rito Yuuki, his reactions were always super funny. x)

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

kaos555

Chie Satonaka. -Persona 4
Aha! Is this our chance?

Nah kidding, she is funny and cheerful all throughout persona 4 and is just wonderful.

Nodoka Miyazaki - Negima
A adorable shy girl with cool powers

Kuroko Shirai - A certain scientific Railgun.
A perverted girl that can teleport, yes.

BK 201/Hei -Darker than black
He is a complete badass.

I would list more but I feel like the pictures I chose are too big already, and I'm sorry if they are Dx

The path is open.

Experiences

Jigoku Shoujo (Hell Girl):
She Is one of my favourites beacuse her personality in a way catches my attention, she's very stiff but sometimes you can see a glimpse of her real emotions and she really Thinks about the situation, she's cool. She punishes people that have caused other people alot of pain and deservers to go to hell (she delivers justice). Her background is catching and very sad.

Picture:
(click to show/hide)

Nyu (Elfen lied.):
She is one of my Three favourites beacuse her personality is cool, she looks pretty cool and i remember watching this show and i liked it right away. I Think a big part that made the show this good is the character Nyu.

Picture:
(click to show/hide)

Death the kid (soul eater):
He is one of my favourites beacuse i find him funny when Everything have to be perfect. I remember this episode where he ran home all the way from a mission or something just to straighten out a mirror or something. He looks kind of cool and the weapons he use are kinda of funny (two guns that transforms into two Girls lol)

Picture:
(click to show/hide)

I have not watched many anime series trough my Life so i can't really compare these to others.

This is my favourite  anime characters.

IGN: Rapidash/Experiences/Expeh.
=-Lvl 270-=

HyperShadic6

October 16, 2013, 04:48:22 PM #5 Last Edit: October 16, 2013, 05:18:28 PM by HyperShadic6
Liz and Patty from soul eater.

Wendy from fairy tail

Rossbach

October 16, 2013, 05:02:20 PM #6 Last Edit: October 16, 2013, 05:40:11 PM by Rossbach
Shinichi Kudo from Detective Conan.  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

antisickness

Allie

gietje_ram

Takamura Mamoru from Hajime no ippo, no matter what the situation is, he seems to pull it off in a comedic way. is most of the times a joker but on the other hand a serious and respectable boxer.

Materger

Thanks for sharing everyone!!! :)

@kaos555 - "Kuroko Shirai - A certain scientific Railgun.
A perverted girl that can teleport, yes."

I saw an amv(anime music video) that showed her teleporting and I told myself I'd check that anime out, but never cared to look for the name of the show. Now I know.Thanks. :D

"BK 201/Hei -Darker than black"
Indeed. 8')

*Note*- you could have put your pictures in spoilers and added more, feel free to copy your post and then delete it to re-post with more characters.

@Exp- Nyu would be in my top 5, and hell girl was ok I liked that it was drawn in such a unique style, have you watched the second season? :)

@Ross- "Shinichi Kudo from Detective Conan."
Another anime I haven't watched, I will check it out. :3

Keep the post coming everyone!  ^~^

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Experiences

Quote from: Materger on October 16, 2013, 06:16:48 PM
@Exp- Nyu would be in my top 5, and hell girl was ok I liked that it was drawn in such a unique style, have you watched the second season? :)

Not yet :) I'm thinking of doing it soon though, i just need to get more time :)

=-Lvl 270-=

Materger

Quote from: Experiences on October 16, 2013, 06:20:50 PM

Not yet :) I'm thinking of doing it soon though, i just need to get more time :)

Check it out.I like how every episode tells a different story basically. :P

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Experiences

Quote from: Materger on October 16, 2013, 06:33:02 PM
Quote from: Experiences on October 16, 2013, 06:20:50 PM

Check it out.I like how every episode tells a different story basically. :P

It sounds Amazing, I might acually start watching it today, i Think i have time for one episode atleast :).

=-Lvl 270-=

hur9

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-