May 02, 2024, 03:44:59 AMLatest Member: euntaklee
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » gm mac

gm mac

Started by Materger, November 12, 2013, 07:29:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Materger

November 12, 2013, 07:29:29 PM Last Edit: November 12, 2013, 07:33:19 PM by Materger
Quote from: Scryed23 on November 12, 2013, 07:16:01 PM
Quote from: Madprox on November 12, 2013, 07:12:17 PM
Quote from: Scryed23 on November 12, 2013, 06:35:21 PM
Quote from: nanak tatum on November 12, 2013, 04:50:13 PM
Quote from: Scryed23 on November 12, 2013, 01:51:50 PM
Quote from: Madprox on November 12, 2013, 01:18:31 PM
Not enough proof. We don't know who the roommaster was.
Try to get more proof please.

You could also speak to each player individually and stop letting work come to you, go after it. It's one of the few ways I'd investigate and see what happened. Another thing you can do is ask the person who reported the rule breaker, he has no reason to lie about who's the room master unless he's the world's biggest @&#h(l#3.  np meng    I expected more from the best

Or you could just ss the room before the rm starts. Or you could take a video since it's extremely easy to take video.

Those are other things the person reporting the rule breaker should keep in mind while reporting. What I said was directed more at how a staff member should investigate professionally, for example not always waiting on proof when something could clearly be done.
I ask for more proof.
What makes you think i would'nt try to get proof on any of the guys in the ss myself meanwhile as well?
I know how to do my job by now.
No more off-topic, unless you provide more proof.
bahahahhahaah yeah thats sweet we both know that wasn't happening i already spoke to most of them and asked. gg
no more proof is needed this should have been handled by now
Going Off-Topic in Report a Rule Breaker.

Firstly the off-topic/spam rule was made by Selene and I(in the report a rule breaker) so I can assure you I know what they are. There was no need to say why you took the action you did also that report should be out of the way by now, but what can be expected from the best.  :-  

Another thing I'd like to point out I was wrongfully muted yesterday and it was undone by idk who even tho it showed me as "warned" I was never truly warned, something should be done about that. Please enlighten me, how much more proof is needed for that report. I've dealt many like that and a simple confirmation from the players in the room or the person who reported the rule breaker would be enough proof, maybe you're still too new and inexperienced.
 Moderation Evasion.

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Madprox

November 12, 2013, 07:34:38 PM #1 Last Edit: November 12, 2013, 07:36:40 PM by Madprox
Quote from: Materger on November 12, 2013, 07:29:29 PM
Quote from: Scryed23 on November 12, 2013, 07:16:01 PM
Quote from: Madprox on November 12, 2013, 07:12:17 PM
Quote from: Scryed23 on November 12, 2013, 06:35:21 PM
Quote from: nanak tatum on November 12, 2013, 04:50:13 PM
Quote from: Scryed23 on November 12, 2013, 01:51:50 PM
Quote from: Madprox on November 12, 2013, 01:18:31 PM
Not enough proof. We don't know who the roommaster was.
Try to get more proof please.

You could also speak to each player individually and stop letting work come to you, go after it. It's one of the few ways I'd investigate and see what happened. Another thing you can do is ask the person who reported the rule breaker, he has no reason to lie about who's the room master unless he's the world's biggest @&#h(l#3.  np meng    I expected more from the best

Or you could just ss the room before the rm starts. Or you could take a video since it's extremely easy to take video.

Those are other things the person reporting the rule breaker should keep in mind while reporting. What I said was directed more at how a staff member should investigate professionally, for example not always waiting on proof when something could clearly be done.
I ask for more proof.
What makes you think i would'nt try to get proof on any of the guys in the ss myself meanwhile as well?
I know how to do my job by now.
No more off-topic, unless you provide more proof.
bahahahhahaah yeah thats sweet we both know that wasn't happening i already spoke to most of them and asked. gg
no more proof is needed this should have been handled by now
Going Off-Topic in Report a Rule Breaker.

Firstly the off-topic/spam rule was made by Selene and I(in the report a rule breaker) so I can assure you I know what they're. There was no need to say why you took the action you did also that report should be out of the way by now, but what can be expected from the best.  :-\  

Another thing I'd like to point out I was wrongfully muted yesterday and it was undone by idk who even tho it showed me as "warned" I was never truly warned, something should be done about that. Please enlighten me, how much more proof is needed for that report. I've dealt many like that and a simple confirmation from the players in the room or the person who reported the rule breaker would be enough proof, maybe you're still too new and inexperienced.
We need hard evidence as proof, e don't just go ask anyone random, "hey, is this person a hacker?", and ban someone on the base of that.
I have nothing to do with your mute yesterday, but i warned you fairly today, yet you ignored that and thought it'd be cool to post off-topic anyway.`You will lose your moderation status by posting good for a while.

You can PM me if you want to continue arguing.

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-