BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » Toribash

Toribash

Started by Materger, November 13, 2013, 10:36:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Materger

anyone wana fight me in katana mod

???

8)

it's not like I'm one of the top 100 players    ::)

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Cooky

hur9

Materger

I was pretty well known in TB back when i played a lot

(sig I used to use on tb forums

(avatar)

@cooky- that guy is very skilled >__<

I've seen lots of crazy things in that game

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Cooky

materger I think u messed up your post

Vobck

Materger

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Materger

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Reviax

How do you play this game? D=

Actually looks kinda cool I might want to try it. =P

Materger

Quote from: Reviax on November 14, 2013, 09:51:37 PM

Knowing a small amount of physics and human anatomy goes a long way in toribash, having a pre-made starting move set is also very wise. Starting move sets vary depending on which mod you play more, different mods have different starting moves you will want to set up. You could also try to freestyle every fight(something I do a lot), but it's not recommended for beginners since to succeed playing as a freestyle user you would have to pretty much know how every part of your characters body. I've been around since 2008 and used to hold rank one in a couple mods so I can pull it off. They have lots of tutorials on youtube with pre-made basic(or complex) opening moves, that being said you can basically plan fake attack and set up bone crushing counters, which happen often. Grabbing is also a very important thing to use and fight against.When someone grabs you, you must know how to control the force of the players weight since he may try to take you to the floor, which in some mods can disqualify a player who's knees, elbows or any other parts of your body. In those mods only your feet and hands may touch the floor, you will rarely see a mod that allows your head touch the floor and in those mods the skilled players love to break-dance or perform many athletic flips. Well if you want to know anything feel free to ask.

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Reviax

Quote from: Materger on November 15, 2013, 10:34:28 AM

Knowing a small amount of physics and human anatomy goes a long way in toribash, having a pre-made starting move set is also very wise. Starting move sets vary depending on which mod you play more, different mods have different starting moves you will want to set up. You could also try to freestyle every fight(something I do a lot), but it's not recommended for beginners since to succeed playing as a freestyle user you would have to pretty much know how every part of your characters body. I've been around since 2008 and used to hold rank one in a couple mods so I can pull it off. They have lots of tutorials on youtube with pre-made basic(or complex) opening moves, that being said you can basically plan fake attack and set up bone crushing counters, which happen often. Grabbing is also a very important thing to use and fight against.When someone grabs you, you must know how to control the force of the players weight since he may try to take you to the floor, which in some mods can disqualify a player who's knees, elbows or any other parts of your body. In those mods only your feet and hands may touch the floor, you will rarely see a mod that allows your head touch the floor and in those mods the skilled players love to break-dance or perform many athletic flips. Well if you want to know anything feel free to ask.
Damn, that sounds really difficult. How would you control it? Like what buttons would you need to be pressing to perform tricks like that? ^

Materger

Quote from: Reviax on November 15, 2013, 01:36:58 PM
Quote from: Materger on November 15, 2013, 10:34:28 AM

Damn, that sounds really difficult. How would you control it? Like what buttons would you need to be pressing to perform tricks like that? ^

There's some shortcuts, most people press "C" at the start of a match and what that does is, puts every limb on hold mode which makes you stiff and it's easier to work off of that compared to trying to make a move off of full relaxed limbs.

Wiki-"The game is played by relaxing, holding, extending or contracting the various joints on the player's character and hitting the spacebar to advance time by a user-specified amount, the default being ten frames. When properly manipulated, one ragdoll will strike the other, and if enough damage is inflicted with a single blow, a limb or body part may be dismembered, or fractured. Through careful manipulation of the ragdoll's joints, arbitrarily complex attacks can be performed."

^too tired to write the info myself , just got home from work. xd

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

medchiller

I'm awful at Tori, been getting better and even ripped a few heads off :D

Materger

Quote from: medchiller on November 16, 2013, 12:04:09 AM
I'm awful at Tori, been getting better and even ripped a few heads off :D
We should play a few rounds on sunday since it's my day off     >__<

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Eat4two

i remember how i used to rek adamp in this game. will try to find some time to play this weekend.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-