May 17, 2024, 11:00:50 PMLatest Member: Michealten
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Re: Split - This gun?

Re: Split - This gun?

Started by KillerPig, August 31, 2013, 12:39:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jinhongzhu

Quote from: Danniieeooo on September 01, 2013, 03:58:45 AM
Base is crap.
I would flame at you right now.

And you prob think base is bad cause you never'd tried it or you just suck.

Creator Of Mid-Air Block <--Corr told me to put this k.

HyperShadic6

Shadow

All this QQ from a bunch of narbs that want to be "cool" by having an item exclusive to themselves so that they can boast about it in-game to everyone else.  This was settled with one post by Allie, the answer is simply, NO!.  Your not getting your gay gun so quit crying like little bitches and get the **** over it goddamn.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

HyperShadic6

Quote from: Shadow on September 01, 2013, 04:20:30 AM
All this QQ from a bunch of narbs that want to be "cool" by having an item exclusive to themselves so that they can boast about it in-game to everyone else.  This was settled with one post by Allie, the answer is simply, NO!.  Your not getting your gay gun so quit crying like little *****es and get the **** over it goddamn.
This isnt about the gun anymore. Are you even following the posts!? Theyre fighting over base not being removed.

CrayonLaw

All this QQ from a bunch of narbs that want to be "cool" by having an item exclusive to themselves so that they can boast about it in-game to everyone else.  This was settled with one post by Allie, the answer is simply, NO!.  Your not getting your gay gun so quit crying like little *****es and get the **** over it goddamn.

read the thread before posting... you look like an idiot

im new and tried base for the first time and i thought it was fun and exciting!

Shadow

Yes, I read all the posts and I honestly could give two ****s if base was removed.  It sucks and is boring.

I'm just referring to why this topic even got started in the first place this thread isn't even worth the time of day.

@CrayonLaw:  I honestly don't give a shit if you think I look like an idiot.  Simply put you are an idiot so don't talk.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

Rossbach

September 01, 2013, 04:36:20 AM #66 Last Edit: September 01, 2013, 04:40:00 AM by Rossbach
Well technically this topic is about the gun, and all posts about base being removed or not is off topic, and does not belong here.

" Re: Split - This gun? "

Quote from: KillerPig on August 31, 2013, 12:39:17 AM
Quote from: Santa on August 30, 2013, 03:49:04 AM
It is currently a unreleased gun.  We may decide to use it for events in the near future.
no
nobody can use it except those who helped with base
lyfe, corr, fear, ham, mo, me n jeff who made it

btw we'd like the gun back because it was taken from us unfairly

Sooo yeh, you guys are being the bakas here, even if the posts shifts to something else this is still the same topic about the gun, regardless of what off-topic subject they are talking about currently.  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

mo9

Quote from: nanak tatum on September 01, 2013, 12:15:27 AM
Quote from: Epic xD on August 31, 2013, 11:57:40 PM
For the people saying base could never be popular:

It became more popular in late 2008 and 2009 (more popular than PvP, in fact).  ::)

There were at least 4 really good games going on at one time (and lots of bad ones, too).

I'm not going to fight anyone here, but simply saying that base could never be or was never popular is wrong.

Oh, and your almighty God Opti used to worship me.  ::)

Yes. That was in Bots. This is BC. Players have changed as well as game. That being said I think they should still give it a chance to try and get 'popular'.
pls stop speaking
so much cancer
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

Yz

Quote from: CrayonLaw on September 01, 2013, 04:25:43 AM
All this QQ from a bunch of narbs that want to be "cool" by having an item exclusive to themselves so that they can boast about it in-game to everyone else.  This was settled with one post by Allie, the answer is simply, NO!.  Your not getting your gay gun so quit crying like little *****es and get the **** over it goddamn.

shut up orsaky
DISCORD killyzkill

Cooky

lol that silly bus game i posted got mentioned  xD funny ross 

Santa

Base wont be removed.  I am the only person able to remove it, and I can assure you it will stay!!!!!!!!  If you wish to improve it, make a list of changes to mercs, bases, canister drops, etc and I will try to complete it when I have free time.  Or, if you have any other suggestions.  I won't be able to give you the gun for it though, it would have to be out of sheer love of the game mode for you to help.

Corr

Quote from: nanak tatum on September 01, 2013, 12:30:31 AM
Quote from: TinyPatch on September 01, 2013, 12:21:11 AM
Base is the best game mode. Lol. Sector = Boring. Pvp = Jump, Hit, Run, Repeat. (I like Pvp but Bvb is way better)

Bvb =  extended pvp then someone kills base.
C'mon man, it's so much more than that. Takes a lot more thought and other things people have mentioned. Plus it's the only actual mode where the smarter person wins. Not the person who has the better armor/equipment, and as you know in PvP from fighting people like Imag, Sas (With their max speed), that won't win them base games alone.

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

Corr

Ross hatin cause he lags too much to base. Makes his own bot op with ping.

; P Lets not have more drama llaming here.

Remember what the cause of all this is, not bout guns or anything, but about base. New people have tried it so far, and they love it. With a little tutoring, they'll love it enough for it to give some love in return by getting it updated.

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

Cooky

Selene

Quote from: CrayonLaw on September 01, 2013, 04:25:43 AM

You're not new.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-