May 22, 2024, 01:34:11 PMLatest Member: Robpex
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » CoD: Black Ops

CoD: Black Ops

Started by Shadow, October 06, 2010, 11:46:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

Title says it, so who all is planning on getting this epic, more than likely game of the year, it looks freaking sweet and I'm a huge CoD fan can't wait to break out the new sniper rifles on the game.  All in all this game looks freaking amazing its boner material lol....
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

Gramps

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

Kevin

October 06, 2010, 01:57:36 PM #2 Last Edit: October 06, 2010, 09:17:44 PM by Kevin
Game of the year: NBA 2k11 or Halo Reach in my opinion.

Call of Duty is becoming a lost cause due to it's extremely easy game play both in Single Player Mode and Online.

(If you mean Ps3, Then I guess it could be).

t41nt3d_s1n

Quote from: Kevin on October 06, 2010, 01:57:36 PM
Call of Duty is becoming a lost cause due to it's extremely game play
o.o wut?

-----

black ops is different from the other cod games and will be a HUGE improvement to mw2 imo. treyarch has made a point that guns will be much more evenly balanced. perks like stopping power and commando wont be present in the game. shotguns are back is primaries so people wont be running around with both an assault rifle and a spas.

this game's definitely on my buy list... i just hope it'll be out long enough for it to have a discount by black friday...
::·´`·.¸.>> 致å'½çš,,æ‰"击 [coup de grâce] <<·´`·.¸.::

-----

|ADAPT|CHANGE|EVOLVE|

|METAMORPHOSIS|

-----

SonicParadox

I can't wait for Black Ops!

y2k

treyarch has never made a good game and this is going to be a huge let down.

Gramps

My fps clan plays all sorts of cod, battlefield, lfd etc. Our opinion of this game is that it has taken some good points from mw2 and ripped some from bc2, it's gonna fail online but single player should be good.

Faith

Quote from: Gramps on October 07, 2010, 04:56:57 AM
My fps clan plays all sorts of cod, battlefield, lfd etc. Our opinion of this game is that it has taken some good points from mw2 and ripped some from bc2, it's gonna fail online but single player should be good.

Considering the title, "Black-Ops", I would agree with the multiplayer being shitty. Although, it could be good if they made it right. But that's doubtful.

Gramps

At least it will have dedicated servers this time.

firejetsam

Quote from: Faith on October 07, 2010, 05:14:37 AM
Considering the title, "Black-Ops", I would agree with the multiplayer being ****ty. Although, it could be good if they made it right. But that's doubtful.

Guardians be epic,don't you agree?
Read the books,all of 'em :D

On-topic : Transformers WFC is better imo :-\

Shadow

Quote from: y2k on October 06, 2010, 09:16:49 PM
treyarch has never made a good game and this is going to be a huge let down.

WaW wasn't to bad after the fixed all the glitches.  But still the CoD franchise has been on the top selling list for years.  Black-Ops alone already has more copies pre-ordered than MW2 has had.  I wish they would bring back the whole gore thing I loved using a sniper to blow peoples arms and legs off lol.  Plus I have PS3 so that's the format I will be using when I get it, and I like the new set up of in-game currency and customization I think that's going to be great.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

Iridion

*points* FANBOY!

good, im going away. later

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Shadow

Another thing with this game is I'm hoping they will keep the leader boards fixed this time it's just retarded when people screw them up.

mmiicc0

November 02, 2010, 06:23:32 AM #13 Last Edit: November 02, 2010, 06:28:39 AM by mmiicc0
Quote from: Shadow on October 29, 2010, 10:13:27 AM
WaW wasn't to bad after they fixed all the glitches but still the CoD franchise has been on the top selling list for years,  Black-Ops alone already has more copies pre-ordered than MW2 has had.  I wish they would bring back the whole gore thing, I loved using a sniper to blow peoples arms and legs off lol.  Plus I have PS3 so that's the system I will be using when I get it and I like the new set up of in-game currency and customization, I think that's going to be great.

Much better.

I don't like the new MoH, the gameplay is good but the maps get old quickly.

but/and are conjunctions so you don't need a comma before them.

Just thought I would do this to annoy everyone :D
"It's not the effort, it's the enthusiasm."

Opti, Iri, Xrow time! > Peanut, Butter, Jelly time!

Allie rage + Global Warming = Boom!

Women are like footballers, they're always kicking balls.

Bingham

Black Ops is gunna own.. Every one is ganna buy it.. MW2 will drop in its numbers rapidly @D
Hi :D

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-