Hmm

Started by mmiicc0, April 25, 2013, 01:24:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

Quote from: Yz on April 27, 2013, 12:44:37 PM
Quote from: Shadow on April 27, 2013, 12:38:51 PM
Quote from: spiderstar on April 26, 2013, 01:18:41 AM
Quote from: mmiicc0 on April 25, 2013, 01:24:00 PM
I see the children of this community are still as bad as they ever have been at creating what they call 'art'

Before you call everyone bad, maybe you should show your own work. 
Even if you are amazing, you really shouldn't be a hothead and completely trash other peoples hard work. 
It's called constructive criticism.

it wasn't constructive.
He told them they suck at it so that's motivation for them to do even better which = constructive criticism.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

Yz

or it could be offensive because  it doesn't tell them how they could improve.
DISCORD killyzkill

Shadow

If someone can't take a little bit of heat then my god they will not survive in the real world at all.  Especially if they start working.  Your going to get offended no matter what you do so you can either whine and complain about it or change up what your doing.  Your not always going to get told what your doing wrong it's up to you to figure it out.

Anyways you may believe what you wish and I shall believe what I wish.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

Yz

yes, to each their own, i will believe that rude people who judge everyones skills based off a few images aren't constructive, you can believe he is helpful if u want
DISCORD killyzkill

Shadow

I ain't necessarily saying he's helpful I'm just saying that for me if someone tells me my work is bad I look for ways to improve it.  Sometimes you aren't told how it looks bad either, so it's up to you to look at your own work and go over all the details and see what you think you could change to make it look better.  That's just my view on things because that's how the real world roles.

Iridion

Quote from: Shadow on April 27, 2013, 05:32:26 PM
If someone can't take a little bit of heat then my god they will not survive in the real world at all.  Especially if they start working.  Your going to get offended no matter what you do so you can either whine and complain about it or change up what your doing.  Your not always going to get told what your doing wrong it's up to you to figure it out.

yea you need to be able to take lots of heat when you work all the day in the farm 8)

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Shadow

Quote from: Iridion on April 27, 2013, 05:49:23 PM
If someone can't take a little bit of heat then my god they will not survive in the real world at all.  Especially if they start working.  Your going to get offended no matter what you do so you can either whine and complain about it or change up what your doing.  Your not always going to get told what your doing wrong it's up to you to figure it out.

yea you need to be able to take lots of heat when you work all the day in the farm 8)
See like Iri just said he's a farmer so he can take a lot of heat both outside and from his partners/customers.  Good for you Iri :).

Iridion

Quote from: Shadow on April 27, 2013, 05:52:25 PM
Quote from: Iridion on April 27, 2013, 05:49:23 PM

See like Iri just said he's a farmer so he can take a lot of heat both outside and from his partners/customers.  Good for you Iri :).
selene please he said dirty things

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Shadow

Quote from: Iridion on April 27, 2013, 05:57:36 PM
selene please he said dirty things
Huh ?

Anyways sorry for making this post go in the off-topic direction just was voicing my opinion on things.  And sorry if I hurt your feelings Iri I didn't think you'd be sensitive about your work like that.

KillerPig

If someone can't take a little bit of heat then my god they will not survive in the real world at all.  Especially if they start working.  Your going to get offended no matter what you do so you can either whine and complain about it or change up what your doing.  Your not always going to get told what your doing wrong it's up to you to figure it out.

this is coming from someone who created a fake persona on the internet because they were unsatisfied with their real world self

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

zomniethe4

Zom

Shadow

Quote from: KillerPig on April 27, 2013, 06:06:46 PM
this is coming from someone who created a fake persona on the internet because they were unsatisfied with their real world self
What's fake about me anymore ?  Just a simple question.

And who said I am unsatisfied with my real world self ?  Because I am quite satisfied with my real world self, I actually love my life and everything I have in it lol.  So your assumptions are false, but you may believe them if you wish that's your choice.

@zomniethe4:  Hello to you as well lol.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-