May 01, 2024, 10:46:34 PMLatest Member: Ferbalkoa
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Tips and Guides » Get 2m every 1 hour ish. depends on speed, I get 1.5m

Get 2m every 1 hour ish. depends on speed, I get 1.5m

Started by MuchSkills, March 17, 2014, 06:22:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MuchSkills

This might be bad but atleast I can generate 2m gigas a day with ease.
Equip yourself with wings flags etc. Get as much luck as possible and charge 2 needed for maximum speed.
For trans I recommend super khanz because of its fast combo but that's my pref.
RT1 and good level is required for max speed but if your level 200 it may be much slower.
You enter level 172 on easy , get the barrels, mini boss and boss. Get items, sell them in shop ( discard ) So yeh. If you want only get the red boxes cos they sell for lot more but others are good.

qolderman

IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

-Speedy-

Good for now, but when elektra is worth gigas it will be even better money and will be much faster if you do 258.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

MIYC

It used to be that you could get 100k for a +1 part and +100k for each +1. Example, a rapid impayler head +5 would give you 500k if you sold it to the shop. If i'm not mistaken, that's how easy i remember it being.

Reviax

Quote from: MIYC on March 17, 2014, 07:11:44 PM
It used to be that you could get 100k for a +1 part and +100k for each +1. Example, a rapid impayler head +5 would give you 500k if you sold it to the shop. If i'm not mistaken, that's how easy i remember it being.
^Yes you're right. I remember surge arms being worth crap (like 25k) and surge heads being worth 100k + for some reason.

MuchSkills

When will Electra be able to be discarded for gigas? This will be very good

Shadow

This is an old tip.  This same tip was made back when I used to play this game which was like 2 years ago.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

Robocop7ant

Yeah longer back we made 20m in 3hrs or something on that map xD
<br />

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-