May 12, 2024, 07:26:46 PMLatest Member: GabrielOneds
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » For all leavers...

For all leavers...

Started by ZeroUH, January 02, 2011, 03:21:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZeroUH

January 02, 2011, 03:21:54 AM Last Edit: January 02, 2011, 03:23:29 AM by ZeroUH
Due of the amount of people leaving and of the massive spam of topics on "General Discussion" about "Bye Every1, It was good play with you guys, etc...", I decided make this topic for all others who think in quit too. Newcomers will think "the game is closing!" or something else since they will see a lot of people creating topics and more topics saying "Hasta la vista". Please, post here your "Good bye words" here and  let`s avoid more spam on General Discussion. That part of forums was made for discus about the game. I hope you all understand.
Thank you for your attention.

Styx

lol only the cool leavers post in GD.  8)

NeoKiller

January 02, 2011, 09:23:12 AM #2 Last Edit: January 02, 2011, 10:38:54 AM by Vlad7
http://boutcheetah.zylongaming.com/index.php?topic=6455.0 :D

this is spamm theard you shouldmake a completly new theard where ppl can post when they leave

Mr_V

ZeroUH

Quote from: Vlad7 on January 02, 2011, 09:23:12 AM
http://boutcheetah.zylongaming.com/index.php?topic=6455.0 :D

this is spamm theard you shouldmake a completly new theard where ppl can post when they leave
They can do that on off-topic if they want but not on General Discussion.
Quote from: Mr_V on January 02, 2011, 10:38:20 AM
haha true.
Cool or not, they shouldn`t. I sent the link of our game for 3 people yesterday night and 2 of them asked if the game is closing since they went to General Discussion. So, no more farewells on that section.

NeoKiller

but when ppl leave they want to have a cool leave.
and they wanteverybody to see their farewell theard^^

btwlook this its epic:
http://boutcheetah.zylongaming.com/index.php?topic=6462.0

Mr_V

Quote from: Vlad7 on January 02, 2011, 03:59:10 PM
but when ppl leave they want to have a cool leave.
and they wanteverybody to see their farewell theard^^

btwlook this its epic:
http://boutcheetah.zylongaming.com/index.php?topic=6462.0
lol man, stop makin' adverts of your topic xD

Xrow

January 02, 2011, 05:15:01 PM #7 Last Edit: January 02, 2011, 05:20:43 PM by Xrow
o.O..
Then make a Outroduction Section >__>.
I will not not revise or remove my post; I want people to know I'm leaving.

EDIT:
By the way, why is this in Spam? Are you honestly attempting to deny the community the right to formally announce their abdication?

Optimism

Quote from: Xrow on January 02, 2011, 05:15:01 PM
o.O..
Then make a Outroduction Section >__>.
I will not not revise or remove my post; I want people to know I'm leaving.

EDIT:
By the way, why is this in Spam? Are you honestly attempting to deny the community the right to formally announce their abdication?

It isn't spam...

The threads are located in off-topic, as they should be. Those threads have nothing to do with the game; rather, your personal decision to quit. Thus, they were placed in off topic by Zero.
- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

Xrow

Quote from: ZeroUH on January 02, 2011, 03:21:54 AM
Please, post here your "Good bye words" here and  let`s avoid more spam on General Discussion.

Iridion

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Optimism

Any topic posted within the incorrect section is considered spam within that specific section. I thought you were referring to them being placed directly into the spam section.

Zero is correct in that regard. I'm going to be blunt: you're handling this childishly, King.
- Opti -
- Retired -

Styx

zepher2211

A player leaving from this game is abt as ontopic as you can get, if they were saying some crap about leaving another game or completely leaving the internet it'd be offtopic but they are specifically talking about leaving "this" game so if in general disscusion you're to speak about everything that has to do "generally" with this game, should a person not be allowed to say they're leaving without it being shuffled into a forum it doesn't belong in?
Powersurge
Headstrong

Optimism

Quote from: zepher2211 on January 02, 2011, 08:39:18 PM
A player leaving from this game is abt as ontopic as you can get, if they were saying some crap about leaving another game or completely leaving the internet it'd be offtopic but they are specifically talking about leaving "this" game so if in general disscusion you're to speak about everything that has to do "generally" with this game, should a person not be allowed to say they're leaving without it being shuffled into a forum it doesn't belong in?

No. Leaving is a player issue, not a game issue. I can see, however, where you can confuse the two.
- Opti -
- Retired -

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-