May 11, 2024, 05:01:30 AMLatest Member: Valerie54O
BoutCheetah » Forum » Competitive Game » Raids » Ross' Raid team

Ross' Raid team

Started by Rossbach, October 09, 2013, 06:07:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allie

February 01, 2014, 01:27:48 AM #210 Last Edit: February 01, 2014, 01:31:39 AM by Allie
The map has taken us between three and four months of weekly attempts to get this far. At this point, I have recognized no one else is interested in such high difficulty gameplay (not to say more difficult is the wrong way to go), so those who have went above and beyond to complete the map should be rewarded justly.

When we complete it, it will receive a nerf to make it still difficult, but possible for players who aren't hardcore voice chat raiders like we are. That said, I find it entirely valid for those who completed the challenge pre-nerf to receive the item before those who do it post-nerf. Our strategy will be commonplace for those after us to complete it, and I'm sure many of the initial eight who receive RT2 will be helping others to achieve it aswell.

I am not seeing your issue. You're either intentionally being illogical because you are not one of the eight, or you're suggesting players who complete an (incredibly) difficult map pre-nerf deserve the same reward as those who complete it after a drastic nerf.

Either way, we'll be moving on to raid 250 on to RT3 the week after, so we won't have time to complete it another 15 times to gear everyone up. That said, victors of the pre-nerf version, we would be able to complete the nerfed version perfectly fine, which, in my opinion, warrants a reward that allows us to skip it.

Also, laxus, the first nerf actually drastically lowered hp/damage of most of the mobs.

Purple

(click to show/hide)

It's not fair to give everyone rt2 after beating it once and you know it.

^**** im special xd

hur9

Quote from: Purple on February 01, 2014, 01:53:57 AM
(click to show/hide)

i do think its fair because its insanely hard to beat it and they have tried it for a long time.

jinhongzhu

Quote from: Allie on February 01, 2014, 01:27:48 AM
The map has taken us between three and four months of weekly attempts to get this far. At this point, I have recognized no one else is interested in such high difficulty gameplay (not to say more difficult is the wrong way to go), so those who have went above and beyond to complete the map should be rewarded justly.

When we complete it, it will receive a nerf to make it still difficult, but possible for players who aren't hardcore voice chat raiders like we are. That said, I find it entirely valid for those who completed the challenge pre-nerf to receive the item before those who do it post-nerf. Our strategy will be commonplace for those after us to complete it, and I'm sure many of the initial eight who receive RT2 will be helping others to achieve it aswell.

I am not seeing your issue. You're either intentionally being illogical because you are not one of the eight, or you're suggesting players who complete an (incredibly) difficult map pre-nerf deserve the same reward as those who complete it after a drastic nerf.

Either way, we'll be moving on to raid 250 on to RT3 the week after, so we won't have time to complete it another 15 times to gear everyone up. That said, victors of the pre-nerf version, we would be able to complete the nerfed version perfectly fine, which, in my opinion, warrants a reward that allows us to skip it.

Also, laxus, the first nerf actually drastically lowered hp/damage of most of the mobs.
So what you are saying is that if we complete RT2, then the party of 8 will receive a RT2 set?

Creator Of Mid-Air Block <--Corr told me to put this k.

Allie

Quote from: Purple on February 01, 2014, 01:53:57 AM
(click to show/hide)

It is fair and you know it.
If you make an eight man group and complete it, I will happily give your group the RT2 set instead of ours.
Stop being ignorant presumeably just because you're not getting the set. There is nothing unfair about justly rewarding players who are completing content while it is difficult more so than those completing it after it's been nerfed.

Rossbach

February 01, 2014, 02:58:16 AM #215 Last Edit: February 01, 2014, 03:09:56 AM by Rossbach
Ross is not shur how this is unfair. It is a reward for the first team to beat it. If you want it, then go and get it, it is up for grabs for anyone willing to go though all the work and effort to get it. Now onto the reward, Ross does not really care for such a reward. All this will do is save the time of the 8 who completed it, from having to beat it 12+ more times on a even more nerfed map. Basically, the reward is kinda useless besides a time saver. Which IRO is more than fair for the team that beat it. Considering how much time they have spent time on a higher difficulty-map, figuring out starts, as-well as forming a team that would accept the challenge. Oh and also the fact that we found a shtiton of problems with the map (Kow and cher glitching,) which got patched. After the map is beat, Ross will be posting a detailed guide on 235, everyone else that comes after the first team will be simply copying the strat on a even more nerfed map. Be happy you background characters that sit around crying, you will get your nerfed map, with a detailed guide so you do not have to think for yourself. Anyways, if it was not given out this is what would happen:

1. Considering we can already beat it = we can will beat it again.
2. Considering it will be nerfed, we will be able to do it more easy and faster.
3. Considering the team will be getting rt2 armor each completion will make it even faster and more easy, game after game.

Ross does not understand how this is such a drastic thing. Ross would prefer a different reward. Silly bugs. ::)

Edit:

Oh and for you Cooky:

Quote from: Cooky on January 31, 2014, 11:43:01 PM
I think Allie will admit that it was made too hard, but its already been nerfed [im pretty sure]

No the map was not made too hard, it was meant to be drastically hard. Sadly it had to be nerfed, multiple times, due to the player base. Anyways if you were to compare the current map, with what was originally planned, it well... Yeh, would be rather hard. The last wave is a laughing stock, compared to what it was originally planned as.

Omnomnom eating toast.

gater66

Quote from: nanak tatum on February 01, 2014, 03:48:18 AM
Well aside from everything recently talked about, I am excied for tomorrow. Hopefully we can play 250 raid as well once we get rt2 which will be annoying, difficult but really fun 8)

I agree 100% Lax, Im excited!  Can wait to see what the damage is with the rt2 and what the lvl is going to be like in 250!

-Legacy-

Rossbach

Omnomnom eating toast.

DevilzDemise

Good luck, for  this time round!

Rossbach

Room 1, come afk until it is time.  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

Rossbach

Quote from: nanak tatum on February 01, 2014, 05:27:50 PM
Quote from: Rossbach on February 01, 2014, 05:25:16 PM
Room 1, come afk until it is time.  ::)

I'll afk 10 minutes before we start 8)

Last time you said that, you were 10 mins late.  ::)

Raid in 1h.

Omnomnom eating toast.

Rossbach

5 mins until raid. No lax.   ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

Godz

KillerPig

just nerf the lvl now wtf is this
what are you guys trying to prove by being able to beat a near impossible level

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Godz

In my opinion that team should get something else with that rt2 set.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-