May 11, 2024, 11:23:12 AMLatest Member: Stephendop
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » New Rare Mini Bot!

New Rare Mini Bot!

Started by gater66, January 31, 2014, 11:13:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mygodZzZ

Even though in pvp's the OP tag is on, and I'm wearing a Cpu Set I'm still getting only 80 dmg from transed players..

But, If you thik about it, it can go into the OP list so it will be no problem in the PvP/BvB..

But still people want to play with some op\s but no Td.

I'm neutral +/- 1

qolderman

Quote from: 123bomb123 on January 31, 2014, 11:15:42 PM
You do know that excessive TD is already a problem in the balancing of this game right?

-1. Should never happen for the sake of you hitting 1k TD.
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

gater66

Cooky Bring it out in an Event would be a good idea, but I mean ive notice that all the people with the most high powered items get these items and it only make the rich richer. I would suggest like making it have something to do with PvP Points Or BvB Points. Make like a system that keeps track of points you get and one you hit a certain amount you get the mini-bot. But i know by doing this it wont stay rare for very long but at least it will give every person a chance to get it no matter their lvl and it would also promote BvB And PvP More! Plus the down side is farming it and letting other people win and paying them but i hope there could be some way around that?

-Legacy-

DevilzDemise

Quote from: gater66 on February 01, 2014, 03:43:12 PM
Cooky Bring it out in an Event would be a good idea, but I mean ive notice that all the people with the most high powered items get these items and it only make the rich richer. I would suggest like making it have something to do with PvP Points Or BvB Points. Make like a system that keeps track of points you get and one you hit a certain amount you get the mini-bot. But i know by doing this it wont stay rare for very long but at least it will give every person a chance to get it no matter their lvl and it would also promote BvB And PvP More! Plus the down side is farming it and letting other people win and paying them but i hope there could be some way around that?

Sounds like the event with the Bcv2 e.f, was obtained through PvP. However, only 1&2 where trade-able and 3 wasn't. 3 was the only one with decent stats imo. But it has been done before, so don't see why it can't happen again at some point.

Reviax

Quote from: DevilzDemise on February 01, 2014, 03:45:58 PM
Quote from: gater66 on February 01, 2014, 03:43:12 PM

Sounds like the event with the Bcv2 e.f, was obtained through PvP. However, only 1&2 where trade-able and 3 wasn't. 3 was the only one with decent stats imo. But it has been done before, so don't see why it can't happen again at some point.
I use the Bcv2 II thingy whatever it's called and it has the same stats as Candy +4 along with 50 luck. Seems decent to me. That event was farmed real badly though, most people just put OSK on and took turns shooting eachother.

KillerPig

Quote from: nanak tatum on January 31, 2014, 11:15:47 PM
Maybe a new mini bot would be cool but not for TD. Getting max td is easy especially since the reaper flags were released.
?
reaper flags give less td than regular coin flags u know that right

but ye -1 this is terrible

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

KillerPig

lets just stop making op rare shit

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-