May 12, 2024, 08:43:04 AMLatest Member: irre3841
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Set in 1 pack

Set in 1 pack

Started by mygodZzZ, February 01, 2014, 11:06:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mygodZzZ

February 01, 2014, 11:06:43 AM Last Edit: February 02, 2014, 12:06:43 PM by mygodZzZ
A pack that you can put your set in..
a set with body parts, minibot, gun, e.f, and flags all in one pack so that if you want to change from op to none op for pvp/bvb mode, you just choose the pack you've put your parts in, and you can change in 1 second instead of seeing; what's op, re-equipping with something none OP and waste some time..

I've thought about the inventory we have now:

(click to show/hide)
^-- I'll call this one "Pack 1"

Now, it would be nice if we could like duplicate this "Pack" and that you put your set on it, then when you want to equip the other stuff there will be a button that says "Pack 1"  &  "Pack 2" for 1st set, and 2nd set..

EDIT: Incase someone didn't understand, you can edit both Pack 1 and Pack 2 and just change the pack by equipping it.

What do you think?

qolderman

+1, because there's almost same thing in RS. ::)

And would be very useful
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

opuiq3

^yw allie

zid_master

thanks a lot Xx Itz Ian for the sign ^ .. :D

IGN: MasterOfBout
Guild: Redemption

Experiences

+1, would save loads of time.

IGN: Rapidash/Experiences/Expeh.
=-Lvl 270-=

mygodZzZ

ahhh.. finally a suggestion of mine that no problem was found in it (not yet)

I'm glad you like it, and also I think it's simple to do (not sure)

Creeper9020

AlnAln

+1 Charmz you started to make more useful suggestions,gj keep going! 8)

IGN:  OR WiFi  /  PT WiFi

-Old Republic- co-leader

Prestige Member

Reviax

Ah, so basically what you're suggesting is loadouts.

+1

-Speedy-

No offence but your suggestions are kinda just rip offs of other things.
+1 Though since it wouldn't be terrible.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

RangerZ

Quote from: AlnAln on February 01, 2014, 12:15:24 PM
+1 Charmz you started to make more useful suggestions,gj keep going! 8)

DevilzDemise

Personally dislike it. I mean PvP/BvB isn't exactly alive at the moment, so having too put in the time too make an alternate load-out, which won't really be used much. I mean even if people do switch how long can you honestly say you spend playing the game mode (actual game time) not sat in the room waiting too start/people too join?. Most PvP/BvB players don't play sector as they find it bad, so they usually have their setup already on all the time and just make finer adjustments to their load-out depending on the game mode.  Likewise, with sector most people who play sector don't really play PvP/BvB, as there have all these op items and have no "skills" as people put it.. too play a decent fair game of it. The only plus side i can see too this being is different load-out's for sector event hen, it takes probably about 2 minutes max just too change your items on your bot. Then you got the problem of if your load-out is in surge and your bot type is ram, then it makes it use-less, til you change. But that's just my thoughts, -1.

Xx Itz Ian

Quote from: DevilzDemise on February 01, 2014, 03:28:01 PM
Personally dislike it. I mean PvP/BvB isn't exactly alive at the moment, so having too put in the time too make an alternate load-out, which won't really be used much. I mean even if people do switch how long can you honestly say you spend playing the game mode (actual game time) not sat in the room waiting too start/people too join?. Most PvP/BvB players don't play sector as they find it bad, so they usually have their setup already on all the time and just make finer adjustments to their load-out depending on the game mode.  Likewise, with sector most people who play sector don't really play PvP/BvB, as there have all these op items and have no "skills" as people put it.. too play a decent fair game of it. The only plus side i can see too this being is different load-out's for sector event hen, it takes probably about 2 minutes max just too change your items on your bot. Then you got the problem of if your load-out is in surge and your bot type is ram, then it makes it use-less, til you change. But that's just my thoughts, -1.

Gotta agree with this sorry
League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

mygodZzZ

February 01, 2014, 05:37:26 PM #13 Last Edit: February 01, 2014, 05:39:42 PM by mygodZzZ
Quote from: DevilzDemise on February 01, 2014, 03:28:01 PM
Personally dislike it. I mean PvP/BvB isn't exactly alive at the moment, so having too put in the time too make an alternate load-out, which won't really be used much. I mean even if people do switch how long can you honestly say you spend playing the game mode (actual game time) not sat in the room waiting too start/people too join?. Most PvP/BvB players don't play sector as they find it bad, so they usually have their setup already on all the time and just make finer adjustments to their load-out depending on the game mode.  Likewise, with sector most people who play sector don't really play PvP/BvB, as there have all these op items and have no "skills" as people put it.. too play a decent fair game of it. The only plus side i can see too this being is different load-out's for sector event hen, it takes probably about 2 minutes max just too change your items on your bot. Then you got the problem of if your load-out is in surge and your bot type is ram, then it makes it use-less, til you change. But that's just my thoughts, -1.
I didn't point it out only on switching from Sector to PvP/BvB, maybe someone would want to change even pvp/bvb sets to another pvp/bvb sets, same thing for sector, better just have another Pack, and besides, It won't harm anything.
all who responded to this topic said +1 and that means some of them do play Sector + PvP/BvB so it will save time for them, if it wouldn't be useful for you it may be useful for others and I 4got to mention skills, maybe someone would like to have another set + skills.
You said that "PvP/BvB isn't exactly alive at the moment", adding this suggestion actually in-game will probably bring more people into the PvP/BvB. Look at the right side of it, like if someone would like to change from 1 (e) set to an elektra set for PvP (people do that) + they would like to change from rush and Bf to Gc and Counter, I really think this would be a great idea considering enough people play PvP and sector, and it will actually bring more people.

@some of you quoters , Stop quoting something and not saying anything after it, it's just lame copycatting, if you got something to say,  don't use your forum friends quotes, bring some words of your own, you are typing ffs not writing on a paper and sending it to america by mail only to post..
Just saying, it annoys me a bit..

123bomb123

Lol at the only reason to not put this in (besides laziness) is that sector players don't PvP/BvB and vice/versa.

If you have a view like that you shouldn't play this game. All modes should be embraced not have only one-dimensional (by that I mean only play 1 game mode) players.

+1 if this can even be coded and the next argument will be laziness lol.
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-