May 10, 2024, 10:41:16 AMLatest Member: WilliamElusa
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » 240 PAGE COMPILATION OF OLD TOPICS

240 PAGE COMPILATION OF OLD TOPICS

Started by Jonathan, August 18, 2010, 09:44:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bounty

|**** a bitch - Respect a women - Love a lady|

Xrow

o.O triiiiippy. Pretty sure I made a guild with a similar name.
Made me remember one of my other accounts, though :D

Magnets

LiquidChaos

Quote from: Magnets on August 23, 2010, 10:13:05 PM
It was GameQueen's I believe you were in it though

Ohh, wasn't it GameKing? o-o

Xrow

Corr

Guys, hear me out about this:

I say Team A and Team B have a 4on4 PvP/4on4 BvB

But we do it like this:

Each player on Team A is assigned a "pupil" that is on Team B. You give them tips and teach them for a week and then we have our PvP match.

Now, if someone from Team A dies in the 4on4 then the Team B player that killed them takes their spot on the PvP Team for a week.

You guys likey, it's kinda sketchy but I need you guys to help me edge out the details lol

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

Fyah

Darn it, one time I get on BC, it's off.
Was testing a mod. >.>

Magnets

Quote from: LiquidChaos on August 23, 2010, 10:17:03 PM
Ohh, wasn't it GameKing? o-o

She lead the guild on GameQueen. It's a possibility she had an Alt named GameKing.

Connor

Quote from: Fyah on August 23, 2010, 10:20:27 PM
Darn it, one time I get on BC, it's off.
Was testing a mod. >.>
OAH wat was the mod?

(\__/)
( ~.~)   This is a bunny. He will rule the world!!! (With me ofc)
(")_(")

parashar

ITS BACK ON!!!!!!!!

parashar

Optimism

Quote from: corr on August 23, 2010, 10:19:49 PM
Guys, hear me out about this:

I say Team A and Team B have a 4on4 PvP/4on4 BvB

But we do it like this:

Each player on Team A is assigned a "pupil" that is on Team B. You give them tips and teach them for a week and then we have our PvP match.

Now, if someone from Team A dies in the 4on4 then the Team B player that killed them takes their spot on the PvP Team for a week.

You guys likey, it's kinda sketchy but I need you guys to help me edge out the details lol

That is a terrible idea (no offense sir). 4v4 isn't about who dies first; its about team work and alternating hits. The man that sits the furthest from action for majority of the match is costing his team most. 4v4 is no where equivalent to FFA play. You may be the last alive, but you may also have inflicted the least amount of damage for your team and then get squashed 3v1 or 2v1 or whoever is left on the opposing team. I'll gladly die first if it means I've transed and taken out 1/2 of their entire team's HP (after my trans dies, I'ma most likely get 2v1 trans raped [not me though cus I can defend vs 4 trans CUS I'M OPTI]).

RUN N' GUN BABY!!
- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

Corr

WELL FEG WHATTA YOU SUGGEST TO GET TEAM B MORE INVOLVED CUZ THEY JUST HAS A NAIM NAO >: o

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

Magnets

I find no humor in that, all that tells me is that you have nothing better to do when BC is down.

Gg.

Fyah

Kowhax mod.
Purple and red themed.
Corrupted again.
Same with you magnets, no offense.
Everyone on this forum waiting to get the game back on has nothing better to do, same for me too, I was getting ready to sleep, and yes it's only 8:00ish where I live, I go to sleep early and wake up early.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-