May 03, 2024, 09:39:47 PMLatest Member: soaka455
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » Driving

Driving

Started by GavinGill, September 22, 2010, 02:38:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gramps

Quote from: Tricky on September 22, 2010, 04:42:46 PM
dude lol you're so lame

I been riding since i was 3. I am 32 now but have the fitness of a 20 yr old.  Not so lame :P

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

iwasbobo

/Sigh.

Too young to have my driver's.

First time driving (learner's) my mom told me to try to get to hit the speed limit of 50km/h. Ended up going over 100. xD

Quote from: Pokeh'this is called the blockimus-glieicha, also known as the block glitch'

Meteor

I once drove at about 75 km/h with my dads car,and we got stopped by the police for going over the speed limit of 60 xD It was even shittier that I was like 14 yrs old :3

(click to show/hide)

FireyDevel

Lol FINALLY a chance to brag...

Well I've been drivin for a few years, totalled my first car (my fault) which was a turbo charged Tiberon, now I'm stuck driving my 1976 Porche 911, can get that beast up to about 120 mph :P
Redemption - We're more than hardcore, know how to start wars and scar yours...

Get ready for doom, because I've blackened the sun and I've bloodied the moon.

iwasbobo

^My cousin takes me up to 133 on a small street. He could go higher, but we got to the end of the road too fast. xD

Quote from: Pokeh'this is called the blockimus-glieicha, also known as the block glitch'

Xrow

Quote from: FireyDevel on September 23, 2010, 09:55:52 AM
Lol FINALLY a chance to brag...

Well I've been drivin for a few years, totalled my first car (my fault) which was a turbo charged Tiberon, now I'm stuck driving my 1976 Porche 911, can get that beast up to about 120 mph :P

*Tiburon

Styx

wtf. Rich bech. >:O.
Lol, I dun drive much even tho I have my car, just the feeling of getting it vandalized by school peeps. >_>. Or even TP'd. (Toilet papered)

FireyDevel

Quote from: Xrow on September 23, 2010, 10:35:43 PM
*Tiburon

Eh, I'm Canadian, sounded it out :P

Thank and it's spelt on the back of the car, I never see the back, only everyone else does lol.
Redemption - We're more than hardcore, know how to start wars and scar yours...

Get ready for doom, because I've blackened the sun and I've bloodied the moon.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-