May 06, 2024, 12:11:58 PMLatest Member: dlsdo0104
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » pokemon

pokemon

Started by Surgeypurgey, October 08, 2012, 01:45:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rossbach

November 17, 2012, 08:03:28 PM #345 Last Edit: November 17, 2012, 08:08:13 PM by Rossbach
Quote from: zia24 on November 17, 2012, 07:58:19 PM
I post somthing he makes fun of me or my brother. Technically hes the one who's creating drama and im the one who is getting intimidated by him. I have the full right to talk to him. I dont compare myself to anyone so I do have a life.

"People who start drama or get involved in drama have no life."

Pig started it, and you joined it with your previous post. Thus you did get involved in drama, and thus according to you, you have no life. You have the right to talk to him, but not the right or the position to tell him what he should or should not do.  ::)

So as long as you do not compare yourself to someone you have a life? But if you do not have a life, you are not allowed to compare yourself to others? LOL.

Omnomnom eating toast.

zia24

You confuse me o.o Just like how you confuse my bro xD
Im just saying for myself that I dont compare myself to others. Others can do what ever they want but dont look down on people just
because they are more "popular" in game. I mean who's popular in a game o.O. Arent games made for fair play?
IGN: JacK SparrowZ

Rossbach

November 17, 2012, 08:22:17 PM #347 Last Edit: November 17, 2012, 08:28:43 PM by Rossbach
Quote from: zia24 on November 17, 2012, 08:14:59 PM

Im just saying for myself that I dont compare myself to others. Others can do what ever they want but dont look down on people just
because they are more "popular" in game. I mean who's popular in a game o.O. Arent games made for fair play?

If you do not compare yourself to others, it also means you do not look up to others. In order to have a role model and look up to them, you have to compare what is so different between the two (or more) of you, and what you must do to become like that person, or those people. Comparing yourself to another person does not always involve looking down on the other person, it can also involve looking up at another person. (Also quite literally, for example you look up at someone and go, "man I wish I was that tall." That is a comparison where you look up towards someone.)  ::)

I mean who's popular in a game o.O. Arent games made for fair play?

There are many popular people in each game. Such as Zezima in RuneScape, and Ross in BC. Game are not always meant to be fair, that is why there is competition, OP items, real life money for game items, tournaments, and ect. Games are about having fun, whether it be by simply playing the game, or trying to be the best. The other reason is so that the company can make money.

Omnomnom eating toast.

KillerPig

@***got
im making fun of your brother because hes a liar and a wannabe ethug

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

123bomb123

ur the 1 being ethug pig
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

KillerPig

Rossbach

Omnomnom eating toast.

123bomb123

I'm not an e-thug..

I've changed.. for the better.
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

KillerPig

me too

im only mean to johnny and staw hats gay little bro :(

Rossbach

Quote from: 123bomb123 on November 17, 2012, 08:51:03 PM
I'm not an e-thug..

I've changed.. for the better.

You are still the same.  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

zia24

November 17, 2012, 08:58:23 PM #355 Last Edit: November 17, 2012, 09:05:17 PM by zia24
Quote from: Rossbach on November 17, 2012, 08:22:17 PM

If you do not compare yourself to others, it also means you do not look up to others. In order to have a role model and look up to them, you have to compare what is so different between the two (or more) of you, and what you must do to become like that person, or those people. Comparing yourself to another person does not always involve looking down on the other person, it can also involve looking up at another person. (Also quite literally, for example you look up at someone and go, "man I wish I was that tall." That is a comparison where you look up towards someone.)  ::)

I mean who's popular in a game o.O. Arent games made for fair play?

There are many popular people in each game. Such as Zezima in RuneScape, and Ross in BC. Game are not always meant to be fair, that is why there is competition, OP items, real life money for game items, tournaments, and ect. Games are about having fun, whether it be by simply playing the game, or trying to be the best. The other reason is so that the company can make money.

Your talking about the people who are nice. Im talking about people like pig and who ever this Jeff guy is. They look down on people just because they know more words in english or some stupid swag stuff which i dont even know what means o.O? They go all crazy fast typing mode like a sentence with 9 words in it in 3 secounds. Obviously people who look down are down in life so this just shows their family background. (Not to be taken in an offensive way)  Having a role model is awsome, I know my role model is my Grandpa who is the best and I always try to be like him. What im talking about here is that they think that they are "Cool" just because they know swag or zwag w/e it is and a couple of immature friends to help them with their taunting. Corr is the leader yet he doesnt even care even though he's nicer than most of the people. Popular people dont have to be stupid and act like eight year olds just to show off to people. Sure my bro may swear and lie but he always says somthing nice at the end to make you feel happy. + hes not a thug just a person who changes his attitude according to the surrounding. Just like every other guy he to can get pissed, but over pokemon. Thats just... what can i say.

Im talking about this kind of comparing they use, "Oh look its the noob. Gtfo loser you dont deserve to be in a chill guild your not chill enough. Even dewo is chiller than you." Wtf is Chill?

KillerPig

stop getting butthurt this is the internet

zia24

Internet is not for people who can make fun of people and than say that their still cool. They probably just dont have "cool" in real life, I cant say for myself but seems like it.

KillerPig

????
internet is not for butthurt babies like u and liars like ur bro so pls

zia24

Quote from: KillerPig on November 17, 2012, 09:09:26 PM
????
internet is not for butthurt babies like u and liars like ur bro so pls

So its for people like you who cant even keep up with life?

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-