May 01, 2024, 09:55:53 PMLatest Member: MINI
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Report A Bug » Non-Solved Bug Reports » Compilation of all map related bugs

Compilation of all map related bugs

Started by Cocacola92, February 12, 2011, 03:23:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spiderstar

Quote from: oprototype on November 27, 2011, 08:59:21 PM
You obviously have it set to "M" for mini. You have to set it to "W" for wumbo!!!

LOL that brought back so much memories....... But yeah, this is common. I think everyone knew about it but didn't really care enough about it to report it. Soo. good job for not being lazy :D

spiderstar

I think everyone knows this by now.. Basically Sasuke and I were trying to find bugs. And we found 1.

sasuke6548

XD was funny though ppl tryin it out and failing

Santa

Quote from: spiderstar on December 05, 2011, 01:32:15 AM
I think everyone knows this by now.. Basically Sasuke and I were trying to find bugs. And we found 1.

This has always been a bug on the bots client.  This probably is not fixable until further work is done on the model/animation formats.

Dewo

Ok, guys. This happend to me, when I was pvping on the map: Heatsink.
It was at, so I was already transed. I jumped to the other elevator, when I suddenly got stucked in mid-air, like there was some kind of invisible elevator. I have seen people glitching like this. This wasn't any attempt to glitch. Just a normal PvP match.

X

Shadow

No if you have enough speed and have that trans or any trans that floats like that then you can run like that across the elevators.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

KillerPig

im pretty sure its just redteam/hallow trans that this happens with

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

RedNeon

Quote from: KillerPig on December 08, 2011, 11:40:47 PM
im pretty sure its just redteam/hallow trans that this happens with
also bee byte nub

spiderstar

I already posted this lol.. This is what Santa said.
Quote from: Santa on December 05, 2011, 06:28:32 AM
Quote from: spiderstar on December 05, 2011, 01:32:15 AM

This has always been a bug on the bots client.  This probably is not fixable until further work is done on the model/animation formats.

RedNeon

shouldnt be kow getting stunned in the air when u touch those electric fences

hawk5005

Last time I checked, you weren't getting stunned when toughing those electric things.

Toast

Yeah, when you touch those electrical fences with kowbat/jura, you'll end up freezing and can't move at all until you untrans.

y2k

Quote from: Toast on December 10, 2011, 10:40:00 AM
Yeah, when you touch those electrical fences with kowbat/jura, you'll end up freezing and can't move at all until you untrans.
this should be reported to Kenny.

RedNeon

Quote from: Toast on December 10, 2011, 10:40:00 AM
no till u hit anything like walls, enemies mobs or w/e crap you'll stop freezing

RedNeon

meto bullets barely go invisible on 215 when im shooting mobs so they take no damage .-.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-