May 07, 2024, 10:19:05 PMLatest Member: barxasStoge
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » What is "Black" trans?

What is "Black" trans?

Started by Xil, December 22, 2010, 06:53:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Optimism

Quote from: iridion3 on December 23, 2010, 03:35:29 PM
says the one with unreleaseds items and overpowered set

Haha. If you ever want a "real" game, I would be more than happy to give you one (a game in which I do max damage in transformation). This means, your TD comes off.
- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

Iridion

December 23, 2010, 04:55:54 PM #16 Last Edit: December 23, 2010, 05:00:54 PM by iridion3
Quote from: Optimism on December 23, 2010, 03:57:13 PM
Haha. If you ever want a "real" game, I would be more than happy to give you one (a game in which I do max damage in transformation). This means, your TD comes off.
i pvped flare that used a black trans and the damage i received was 79. plus td is a part of the game that is there since bots, elektra and other stuff isnt. umad?
now im not saying i dont like elektra. but i wouldn't blame kenny for adding something that can balance a bit pvp. who uses elektra vs bladium got a large advantage, and if elektra wasnt there alot of "pvpers" wouldnt even land a hit on other players. this doesnt apply to you obliviously, but to me or kompostas for example, it does apply alot. now if a 150 w/ bladium can use a more powered trans against a level 200 that balances the game a bit.

im becoming like you, i rage and write wall of text. peace :3

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

ToXassin

Guys, they're not nearly double... They are less than 1.3x. I'm really not sure at the moment, but they are not OP.

^Made by Cesar.

Allie

I'm removing them if they give any stat change to the normal transes.
I ****ing promise.
I'm also banning ToX for lying to me; when these were added, I was promised they'd be nothing but modded versions of the original.

Iridion

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

ToXassin

December 23, 2010, 07:34:59 PM #20 Last Edit: December 23, 2010, 07:36:45 PM by ToXassin
I don't know if there is. I didn't do it, as I don't know how. Don't blame me.. I even asked Santa NOT to add stat bonuses. Go test them and see if they have a stat boost. I'm not familiar with the regular stats, so I can't judge.

^Made by Cesar.

MrChicky

gm santa gave me a black digi 7ds :3

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-