May 06, 2024, 07:22:06 AMLatest Member: jumdy

WABAM

Started by Hello Kitty, October 17, 2010, 12:54:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hello Kitty

Who was she trying to login as well? o.o?

kev453

Obviously someone else knows her account or she attempted to multi-client.

Allie

That's never a bug.
That account was logged into twice.

FireyDevel

Lol ironically the evidence that it happened to ICE too, suspicious much?
Redemption - We're more than hardcore, know how to start wars and scar yours...

Get ready for doom, because I've blackened the sun and I've bloodied the moon.

Iridion

SUSPICIOUS SUSPICIOUS SUSPICIOUS MUCH MUCH MUCH

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

eco999

when ever i go in to ice colds room thers always them both in and cold asked me do you know who lady ice is and they lol'd at me ???
ice cold and lady ice know each other accs i guess

Hello Kitty

Quote from: zepher2211 on October 18, 2010, 07:17:11 PM
For the one above they're married and I've seen it happen to lady once but make sense of this, if they knew each others accounts they'd know when the other was online so why would they try to log into other's accounts? >_>.

what about there "kids" and them and why are they never double logged into?

Hello Kitty

Quote from: zepher2211 on October 18, 2010, 07:21:50 PM
Separate ppl >_>you haven't noticed tht since school started all the kids have been much less active? All you're looking for is a reason to ban them.

I never said i wanted them banned... but if they were your gp would stop rizing... but anyway i dont want icey or ladeh banned i just wunna know there kids are never double logged into if they all know each others accounts.... =.=

Hello Kitty

Quote from: zepher2211 on October 18, 2010, 07:27:21 PM
tht would be because i've only seen it happen to them recently, and the kids havent been on recently, and allie tht thing doesnt even catch ppl that are actually multi clienting >_>.

EDIT
I can solo 215 myself so no the gp wouldnt stop rising

Yeah your barely on and gimme a read of how much ice and ladeh have in gp... cause i wunna lul at how much they carry your guild..

Santa

Stop the flaming or i will ban you all. Then you can move on to 'better' places such as boutevo.

Hello Kitty

Quote from: RedEyes on October 18, 2010, 07:38:42 PMThen you can move on to 'better' places such as UGLY PONIES.

are you refering to the acclaim facebook game... i actually tried it =.= its pretty fail >.>

Allie

Quote from: zepher2211 on October 18, 2010, 07:27:21 PMand allie tht thing doesnt even catch ppl that are actually multi clienting >_>.

Don't insult me with made up things if you know what's good for you.

Allie

I'm going to lock this and remove every post you made, zepher2211.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-