May 02, 2024, 08:00:45 PMLatest Member: utaletrmpo
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Guild Archive » Normal Server » GOD_LIKE Num1 Guild from thenewoutpost

GOD_LIKE Num1 Guild from thenewoutpost

Started by RAUDOG, February 05, 2012, 10:53:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crusher23

i know that but look at yours and look at mine. your looks boss while mine looks retarted
Meanie

jinhongzhu

Quote from: Crusher23 on May 30, 2012, 01:10:11 AM
YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got back boutcheetah! I'll be on tomarrow. Se you guys soon!!!!!!!!!!

Hope to see you grind and lv :P

Creator Of Mid-Air Block <--Corr told me to put this k.

RAUDOG

June 01, 2012, 12:11:31 AM #752 Last Edit: June 01, 2012, 02:57:38 AM by RAUDOG
Up-Dated Sharpies out, so-long

sasuke6548

June 01, 2012, 08:24:50 PM #753 Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 11:59:31 PM by sasuke6548
Hey guys, Divine here.
Just wanted to inform u guys that i will be having a GUILD ONLY PvP tournament.  

It will be a TEAM and final contestant will vs ME.
There is 8 spots on this event. The prize is undecided still, but most likely will be gigas or a item. Also if u are the final contestant to vs me u shall be Co-Leader of the PvP team. :) GOOD LUCK GUYS. I will post who is vsing who after all spots are filled!! HAVE FUN! PICK YOUR PARTNERS EVENLY!!

1.  Team Name: Nab Bros (without the greatest nab bro, me)
The Avengers and -Co Fuzz-

2. Team Name: Da Gods
Concentraiton and Mod OG ICE

3. Team Name: The Divine Faffots
HCO-Dillh and A Spoon

4. Team Name: Popcorn
DamDatOwns and DropShadow

jinhongzhu

June 01, 2012, 08:28:43 PM #754 Last Edit: June 01, 2012, 08:31:01 PM by jinhongzhu
Ill sign up :) and what time is it on Saturday?
Lv- 172
Ign :The Avengers

oobigagi

ill lose so quick. first knock out lol

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IGN : Swamp Man
LVL: 221
Guild: --ANY--

sasuke6548

Quote from: oobigagi on June 01, 2012, 08:31:12 PM
ill lose so quick. first knock out lol
just sign up for fun
it'll be fun or should i make it teams??

jinhongzhu

sasuke6548

SORRY FOR DOUBLE POST AND CAPS
THE PVP TOURNAMENT WILL BE A TEAM PVP TOURNAMENT! PICK UR PARTNERS!!

jinhongzhu

oobigagi

Quote from: jinhongzhu on June 01, 2012, 08:33:05 PM
fuzz u'll lose to me :D
ill lose to anybody i suck at pvp. i never play it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IGN : Swamp Man
LVL: 221
Guild: --ANY--

sasuke6548

Dillh

I would like to say a BIG Welcome back to my boi Spoonin Turtles, an ex GOD_LIKE player who has now joined back to complete his goal.
Welcome back bro.

All the best with the Dark Meto event I hope you all none Dark Meto holders are working hard to get this once in a life time prize ( Will not be done again as an event unless we change our minds).Also good luck to the Guild Pvp event, I will help Divine out with a good prize for the winners.
PT Dillh (Steveroseik-) | Guild : Prestige | Lvl : 270 |

sasuke6548

Quote from: Dillh on June 01, 2012, 10:23:57 PM
I would like to say a BIG Welcome back to my boi Spoonin Turtles, an ex GOD_LIKE player who has now joined back to complete his goal.
Welcome back bro.

All the best with the Dark Meto event I hope you all none Dark Meto holders are working hard to get this once in a life time prize ( Will not be done again as an event unless we change our minds).Also good luck to the Guild Pvp event, I will help Divine out with a good prize for the winners.
Dillh u gonna be my partner??

jinhongzhu

Quote from: Dillh on June 01, 2012, 10:23:57 PM
Welcome back bro.

WB SPOON :D

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-