May 02, 2024, 01:15:42 AMLatest Member: euntaklee
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Found this important to say

Found this important to say

Started by Allie, September 16, 2010, 08:55:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allie

Quote from: iridion3 on September 17, 2010, 09:22:20 AM
in italy students that smile randomly are considered retards and left out of everything

It takes more courage to brighten someone's day then it does to go sky diving.

Iridion

lolk
i tought: if i were to suicide and i wanted someone to smile at me and have them to brighten my day, not just walk to a bridge and expect random people to smile at me but meh
:)

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Sniper

Quote from: Allie on September 17, 2010, 06:24:10 PM
It takes more courage to brighten someone's day then it does to go sky diving.
It probably does.

Thanks mmiicc0 for the sigs! ;D

randomftw123

lolz.

1. people that are driven to suicide are retards. nuff said. it's no one's fault they're about to commit suicide, apart from theirs. be nice so people will be nice to you. I don't think there's someone on the earth not to find at least a few people to respond to being nice with being nice. where I am going is that. if someone wants friends he has to make friends. not commit suicide because of it.

2. randomly smiling is indeed retarded. however, I act retarded to make people smile, which I kinda like. of course, there are also idiots who think that's my natural self, but the others know what I am doing and love me for it. of course, you gotta fill up gaps with jokes and of course, BEING NICE.

3. hmmm... and again, I add a + to iri's post. it goes like. you just smile at some people? it's usually about flirting. if you do it to another man, it's UTTERLY GAY.

and for one last time, you gotta know how to make friends. staying in a corner of the room crying all day long and thinking of committing suicide isn't of any help. -_-
WALK WITH ME IN HELL!!!

^tricky win <3

GavinGill

Quote from: randomftw123 on September 18, 2010, 04:13:07 AM
3. hmmm... and again, I add a + to iri's post. it goes like. you just smile at some people? it's usually about flirting. if you do it to another man, it's UTTERLY GAY.
...?

If you're walking down the sidewalk and someone walking in your direction gives you a smile, wouldn't you smile back? I always do unless it's a guy between 14 - 20, then it's just a polite nod. Why cant the rest of you inferior countries be more like Canada, eh?

"You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."
"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is
done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."

randomftw123

Quote from: GavinGill on September 18, 2010, 08:55:09 AM
...?

If you're walking down the sidewalk and someone walking in your direction gives you a smile, wouldn't you smile back? I always do unless it's a guy between 14 - 20, then it's just a polite nod. Why cant the rest of you inferior countries be more like Canada, eh?

sorry but the inferior countries don't go for f@ggotry. -_-
WALK WITH ME IN HELL!!!

^tricky win <3

Iridion

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

cjtown

I only smile to people I know or friends and the girls. She likes that.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-