May 11, 2024, 06:56:07 AMLatest Member: Stephendop
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Player Sponsored Events » FalseProphet's Contest

FalseProphet's Contest

Started by FalseProphet, September 02, 2014, 01:49:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FalseProphet

What? That rude, ignorant guy is giving stuff away? :O NO WAY.

YES WAY. Prize = Rapid Impayler +7 set, gigas, and what ever else i can scavenge up. Donations are welcome however i don't expect them.
Just felt to do it, but here it is.

I want to give to people who actually play the game, not sit leeching, not for forums, or just for hoarding items because they want to be rich. So show me screenshots of you playing, some awesome action shots showing off your skills in-game, maybe video's if you can and link them. Also will do a voting on friendliest, nice people who you think don't get noticed and want some recgonitition just simply put their ign +1 and the reason you think they should get something and what you'd think they want.

The picture/video event of you playing will be voted upon by myself (superior vote) amongst community vote also.
Player friendly vote will be the same as above.

Rules:

Don't try be friendly just for the duration of the event, if your rude you will not be counted and i'll just count you out. I will log on and join random rooms during the duration to see if i catch people out degrading others or just ruining people's days.
(may be edited upon further thought)

Ends end of September. Enjoy.

"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

anaroy50

nice event but i didnt understood what i need to do?
i need get to here sss(ScreenShot's)?

IGN : PT Roy(270)/PT Royster(262)
Guild : Prestige/Legion

FalseProphet

Quote from: anaroy50 on September 02, 2014, 02:20:37 AM
nice event but i didnt understood what i need to do?
i need get to here sss(ScreenShot's)?

Just play like you do in sector/survival/base/pvp/raid whatever you like and take a screenshot (picture) of yourself playing and just try get the best shot/picture you can and then upload it here :) Best one wins.

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

anaroy50

IGN : PT Roy(270)/PT Royster(262)
Guild : Prestige/Legion

qolderman

cool event

i want that rapid +7 but too lazy lel
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

FalseProphet

Psh, not enough hype on the thread ha guess this event wasn't such a good idea >.<

Cooky

its hard to do events now adays that arent just free giveaways. since i stopped my events it seems like the community has become more dull and they just dont get very involved in events anymore.

FalseProphet

Quote from: Cooky on September 03, 2014, 03:45:22 AM
its hard to do events now adays that arent just free giveaways. since i stopped my events it seems like the community has become more dull and they just dont get very involved in events anymore.

it's not even that difficult either aha, oh well i guess.. just wanted to give some stuff out but not sure who too -_- that's why i made this to try and help get ideas.

optisum1

@Cooky, almost noone do the events anymore because it's always the same stuff over & over again, we gettin bored of all these, we want rare stuff like the miasma's event that was such an awesome one almost everyone did it

Cheapest Coins Shop!

| Bot: Patch | Level: 270 | Guild: Sympathy |
| Sympathy - Silence - Utopia Veteran |

Cooky

gonna have to disagree with you. i have seen a bunch of neat, unique events with little to no turnout at all. goldy makes some really cool events but half the time no one even shows up.

Madprox

Quote from: optisum1 on September 03, 2014, 07:07:18 AM
@Cooky, almost noone do the events anymore because it's always the same stuff over & over again, we gettin bored of all these, we want rare stuff like the miasma's event that was such an awesome one almost everyone did it
What's not to like about a fun event, with gigas/coins as a reward?
I'll tell you what's wrong: People's greed.
You all just only want the biggest and best things in the game as a reward, and won't even participate for less.
I gave away 100m gigas and 2m coins y'day as well as some items.
The amount of times people asked and whispered me to ask for a metowing prize disgusted me.

@FalseProphet: I like your idea behind the event, i just fear that not enough people will want to join.
You have a nice prize as well.

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

optisum1

Quote from: Madprox on September 03, 2014, 08:35:46 AM
Quote from: optisum1 on September 03, 2014, 07:07:18 AM
What's not to like about a fun event, with gigas/coins as a reward?
I'll tell you what's wrong: People's greed.
You all just only want the biggest and best things in the game as a reward, and won't even participate for less.
I gave away 100m gigas and 2m coins y'day as well as some items.
The amount of times people asked and whispered me to ask for a metowing prize disgusted me.

@FalseProphet: I like your idea behind the event, i just fear that not enough people will want to join.
You have a nice prize as well.

I don't need to be rich (again) nowadays it isn't much fun anymore to be rich, in the past everyone recognized you etc when u were rich, even the other people, everyone recognized everyone but times changhed...

Cheapest Coins Shop!

| Bot: Patch | Level: 270 | Guild: Sympathy |
| Sympathy - Silence - Utopia Veteran |

Cooky

i  agree max and part of the point i was trying to make was that it didnt used to be that way. my most popular events never had very good prizes.

Madprox

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

FalseProphet

Quote from: Madprox on September 03, 2014, 09:50:58 AM

Nice Entry, aha i would say i'd keep it confidential whose in the lead in my vote but not much choice but your entry Max. Very nice video and editing will this be just your entry or the people you are playing with also? Thanks.

Keep the entry's coming in guys not long left of the month;)

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-