May 09, 2024, 02:55:15 AMLatest Member: Robertcib
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Make it so GP sticks to a guild.

Make it so GP sticks to a guild.

Started by peanut340, July 21, 2012, 12:20:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

peanut340

Honestly training a member and then having them leave or quit the game and have to kick them, and not keeping the player's gp is extremely obnoxious. The player doesn't even bring the gp with him/her.

I'd love to see in the new guild system a way that GP sticks to the guild it was earned in.

Kthnxbai

Pokeh

This is debatable.

The other server uses this, BC doesn't.

Maybe the guild only get 50% of the gp if the guy quits, but if he's kicked then 100%?

peanut340

It doesn't matter what server has it.

Really the guild earned that Guild Points, Keeping track of who earned it is just for standing in the guild. None the less its guild points not player's guild points.

trong10

IGN «»»««» xGoD_ImSo_BOSS «»»««» IGN
Guild ~ ComeATMeBRO ~
Market shop name: xgods

spiderstar

As Poke said this is extremely debatable.  Whether it's the players gp or the guild's gp is completely up to someone's opinion.

Player Side: He earned the gp so he should keep it right?  Also what if he doesn't want the gp to stay with the guild? 

Guild Side: A Guild is a team and it's suppose to be a team.  Why should our team fail because of one person? It's not fair to everyone else. 

I could name more but as you see there are a bunch of points arguing for both sides which is why I think it's going to remain the same.

peanut340

There should be a pole, and have the majority of players decide. Keeping it this way disappoints some players.
The decision should be to disappoint the least amount of players.

Guild points, earned by players in a guild. The word in itself is what I think should be a deciding factor. 
Its not Player's guild points its just straight up guild points. All the points earned in that guild.

Scythe

This is completely wrong,this has been debated over and over.
Don't think, feel

Cooky

I support this! Its just not fair for someone to quit the guild and have all their work for the guild gone..

Yz

I disagree. The player is what makes up GP for their guild, it's meant to be a team effort and losing a member is losing part of your team = part of your teams GP.
DISCORD killyzkill

yeritsyaboy1

Quote from: Yz on July 21, 2012, 11:53:10 AM
I disagree. The player is what makes up GP for their guild, it's meant to be a team effort and losing a member is losing part of your team = part of your teams GP.

Im Going To Relate BC Guilds To A Sports Team , Maybe Soccer .

Anyway , If A Player Scores 3 Out Of However Many Goals Were Scored During A Game And Gets Kicked Off Of The Team , Do You Ever See The Soccer Teams Points Get Deducted By 3 Just Because On Player Was Layed Off ?

I Dont Think So Because A Team Is A Group Effort , Like A Team Should Ideally Be . The GP Or Goals If You Will Were Made By The Team , Even If One Person Made Them ..
Peace cannot be kept by force; it can only be achieved by understanding.

Quote from: Materger link=topic=26991.msg276178#msg2

peanut340

Quote from: Yz on July 21, 2012, 11:53:10 AM

I hear you, its just when a good player quits and your guild is full, you've gotta kick him but you lose a lot of GP.
I feel like the current position this game is in it would be hard for a guild to rise in the rankings having to constantly refresh the guild, losing massive amounts of GP.

Scythe

this suggestion is bad,best figure out yourself why instead of writing walls of text
Don't think, feel

KillerPig

aha u consider those walls  ;D ;D

no srsly why would u bring this up again. we just finished the great debate over this :(

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

RedNeon

wat about maek it up to the quitting player  ;D ;D

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-