May 22, 2024, 03:03:55 AMLatest Member: tango
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » LOL @ evo

LOL @ evo

Started by Santa, April 07, 2012, 12:57:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

asmit10

ban flyguy for 14 days for no reason kthx.
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

flyguy3

i had a very valid reason to ban you so stop whining or i will make it perm.

kthx.

asmit10

Quote from: flyguy3 on April 08, 2012, 11:11:58 PM
i had a very valid reason to ban you so stop whining or i will make it perm.

kthx.

Explain? I said I would spam, and before anything happened I posted "nvm i'll wait for the website to stop being DDoSed" So no rule was broken.
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

flyguy3

you continued to spam threads after being told to stop, you told me what to do, you just don't listen plain and simple.

//sorry for kinda going off topic sirs.  Last post for me over here.

Santa

Quote from: flyguy3 on April 08, 2012, 11:14:23 PM
you continued to spam threads after being told to stop, you told me what to do, you just don't listen plain and simple.

haha but this is the off topic section  ;D

Allie

Quote from: flyguy3 on April 08, 2012, 11:14:23 PM

It would be smart for you to continue posting here, we'll make sure you're not flamed.
Reason being that Tok has a mindset of "BC is gonna reveal that I'm an idiot if I let them post here. Therefore, make sure they're banned on sight!"
We can communicate here. I'm not like Tok and I'm fine with you posting here. If any of my staff attacked you (or anyone else over at evo) specifically for that reason I would stop it.

flyguy3

Eh. I dont mind getting attacked by randoms.  They don't bother me.  Plus it's actually fin to watch them try :D

Yz

lol random "BC Slaves" don't attack b.e players over here

proves which server is maturest. they claim we're all aggressive & immature but PROOF IS IN THE PUDDING AMIRIET ;D
DISCORD killyzkill

Yz

i am not mature nor could give half a shit about being more mature than those nubs, i just laugh at their irony
DISCORD killyzkill

Nucleaon

Har Har Har. But yah, I'm still going with 1 week after they go back up. Its been what, 3 days so far? Ha ha ha.

IGNs:
BC: Nuc | Kyura
GC: SaphireFlare

Allie

"Flyguy you're terrible. You don't cover up our bullshit failures liek Jrharbort does."

Allie

HA, flyguy removed their topic. Therefore I'm locking this until it goes back up. As long as the blame isn't pinned on us without evidence I have no hateship for them.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-