May 21, 2024, 12:46:46 PMLatest Member: Sidneyslems
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » How was it like in school for yah?

How was it like in school for yah?

Started by paranoia, November 07, 2013, 07:05:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paranoia

November 07, 2013, 07:05:14 PM Last Edit: November 07, 2013, 07:10:08 PM by paranoia
Teachers annoying AF asking me why do I do this, why do I do that. Every time I raise my hand they don't call on me, but when I raise my hand they ignore me. ::) Girls are annoying acting like there the **** and coincided sometimes( Assume too much ) Chilling with my boys clowning around. There no such thing as nerds/popular group(maybe), goths, etc because everything is all ****ed up. Theres just like the 'odd' people(when I say odd I don't mean nerds/geeks I mean really odd. Like pedophile/creeps(who love watching murder videos on the internet odd.) and the average people( this includes popular & nerds/geeks/goth/etc) The school punishment system is all ****ed up.  Lots of fights.
EGK!

123bomb123

IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

paranoia

EGK!

Cooky

ultranoob123

Slaughterking/Slaughterlord

toast <3

paranoia

You have to explain how was it like instead of spamming the topic by quoting ::)
EGK!

Reviax

Teachers ask me random shit I always give them the same answer "I don't know". I never raise my hand in class. I don't talk to anybody and prefer when nobody talks to me. The punishment system is ridiculous.

ultranoob123

In my case it IS like (I still am in school), groups of people are swaggots and nerds, neither make contact, half my teachers dont give a f*** the other half go ballistic if you even try to talk to them.
Slaughterking/Slaughterlord

toast <3

paranoia

Quote from: Reviax on November 07, 2013, 07:11:17 PM
Teachers ask me random **** I always give them the same answer "I don't know". I never raise my hand in class. I don't talk to anybody and prefer when nobody talks to me. The punishment system is ridiculous.
The schools are ****ed up nowadays man :-\
Quote from: ultranoob123 on November 07, 2013, 07:11:35 PM
In my case it IS like (I still am in school), groups of people are swaggots and nerds, neither make contact, half my teachers dont give a f*** the other half go ballistic if you even try to talk to them.
About the same shit here.
EGK!

-PeaceLover-

Eat4two

I can't complain about my experience in school, and now I'm studying what I want to do in the future, surrounded by people/friends who has same interests as I do. It's quite nice.

What's the punish system like in America btw?

MedicaL

Idiots, swag***s, mexican socials, a steezer here & there, asian bops, weirdos, wanna-be tough guys who think they're so thug they can beat up anyone, & the typical stuff like nerds, jocks, etc.

Teachers are alright though.

Quote from: Eat4two on November 07, 2013, 07:31:51 PM
They threaten you without taking any real action.
If they do take action. its something small like a saturday school lol

-Speedy-

School can be boring, but i always miss it in the summer. It's just one of those things that you hate and love at the same time.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

paranoia

Quote from: -PeaceLover- on November 07, 2013, 07:31:31 PM
well all the girls love me  :)
peace girls in school are a waste of time trust me ::)

Quote from: MedicaL on November 07, 2013, 09:30:29 PM
Idiots, swag***s, mexican socials, a steezer here & there, asian bops, weirdos, wanna-be tough guys who think they're so thug they can beat up anyone, & the typical stuff like nerds, jocks, etc.

Teachers are alright though.

Quote from: Eat4two on November 07, 2013, 07:31:51 PM
They threaten you without taking any real action.
If they do take action. its something small like a saturday school lol

Only person I can relate with. 8)
EGK!

Scryed23

November 07, 2013, 09:43:59 PM #14 Last Edit: November 07, 2013, 10:23:53 PM by Scryed23
In school I was the best nerd I could be. It helped a lot, made so little friends and developed a antisocial personality disorder. The teachers hated me because I'd never want to leave their class and in lunch my nourishment was always taken by the bigger, meaner kids. At least I got to have Yu-Gi-Oh! battles in the school library with some asians, although I never won a single match. I think it went rather well for me.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-